The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Butthurt Fagtory is Dead and Circling the Bowl

Started by Herman, August 12, 2023, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on September 09, 2023, 04:03:24 PMYou know fat Lily is to stupid to be logically consistent.

Thats a straight up FACT! Out of nearly all the people I've debated or trolled with, she really is the least intelligent. She's got a lower IQ than any of the Flynn's, Kevin, Murdoc, Seamolester, Aidsman, et all!!! If I had to guess, that bitch has an IQ of about 95-98. I dont know about Sidney Bildo tho. I've never had an actually conversation with him. He's probably just slightly smarter than Spic Oak. Very slightly.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on September 09, 2023, 11:10:20 PMThats a straight up FACT! Out of nearly all the people I've debated or trolled with, she really is the least intelligent. She's got a lower IQ than any of the Flynn's, Kevin, Murdoc, Seamolester, Aidsman, et all!!! If I had to guess, that bitch has an IQ of about 95-98. I dont know about Sidney Bildo tho. I've never had an actually conversation with him. He's probably just slightly smarter than Spic Oak. Very slightly.
that bitch is as dumb as a bag of garbage

seriously

the only people I know of that might be dumber are Murdy and SewerMajor

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 11:15:32 PMthat bitch is as dumb as a bag of garbage

seriously

Yea, it all depends what the situation is I guess.

Those 2 are a different kind of stupid tho. Oak is the kind of stupid that you remember from that kid in high school that you always thought should have been put in the special ed classes. When that fucker got a 68 on a paper, you knew he actually WORKED for that grade. Murdy is the kind of stupid bimbo that went out and got drunk and banged 54 random dudes the night before a big test. Bitch never read the book anyway.

Seamolester was probably getting banged by his own grandpa  before and after school so he didnt have time to study.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on September 09, 2023, 04:03:24 PMYou know fat Lily is to stupid to be logically consistent.
And you know that I need very little excuse to be facetious and sarcastic where people like her are concerned. :biggrin:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Aryan

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 11:15:32 PMthat bitch is as dumb as a bag of garbage

seriously

Notice how the Leftard females genuinely believe they're smart as hell and anyone who they disagree with is automatically stupid?

That's feminism for you...

Lotus, Lily, Turdy... they all think they're enlightened and better informed than the rest of us.

At least Semen never denies being stupid and has basically conceded to the fact Lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Aryan on September 10, 2023, 01:34:46 PMNotice how the Leftard females genuinely believe they're smart as hell and anyone who they disagree with is automatically stupid?

Lotus, Lily, Turdy... they all think they're enlightened and better informed than the rest of us.

At least Semen never denies being stupid and has basically conceded to the fact Lol.

Lotus, Lily, Turdy  - 3 of the dumbest idiots on these boards. Hands down

And yes, at least sewer monkey never claims to be smart

DKG

Quote from: Aryan on September 10, 2023, 01:34:46 PMNotice how the Leftard females genuinely believe they're smart as hell and anyone who they disagree with is automatically stupid?

I did not notice that, but I have not posted very much with any of them. I do remember Lotus calling us conservatards, lol.

caskur

I did an IQ test yesterday... it was easy for me because it was about geography and I love geography.... I scored 90% right.. I am classed as a genius now according to the survey..

We all live on a left wing planet. Even you.

You benefited from left wing policies for instance, you got a free education.

Unless you were aristocratic you never got an education as little as 200 years ago. Infact, 75 of the planet is currently illiterate now. Yes, really that much.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 01:59:38 PMI did an IQ test yesterday... it was easy for me because it was about geography and I love geography.... I scored 90% right.. I am classed as a genius now according to the survey..

We all live on a left wing planet. Even you.

You benefited from left wing policies for instance, you got a free education.

Unless you were aristocratic you never got an education as little as 200 years ago. Infact, 75 of the planet is currently illiterate now. Yes, really that much.

Liberalism now teaches that if I believe I'm a woman, you cant be hating on my female penis. THATS liberalism today.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 01:57:37 PMI did not notice that, but I have not posted very much with any of them. I do remember Lotus calling us conservatards, lol.

I think Lotus favourite topic is climate change/environment subjects but she rarely gets to talk about that.

All three of them tend to harp on about racism which would have to be the most boring over-used topic imaginable.

And at least 2 of the women deny there is a problem protecting children from sex predators and that alone disgusts me more than anything.

I like Seamajor he has always been good to me even when I don't agree with his politics and TDS.

I also see he has a strong aggressive side but that is because the trolls dog pile him.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on September 10, 2023, 02:01:45 PMLiberalism now teaches that if I believe I'm a woman, you cant be hating on my female penis. THATS liberalism today.

And that might be true of the new lefties but not the old lefties...

At least the older female lefties...

However any male leftie that supports all this deviate ideology is a Paedophile 100%.

- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 02:08:32 PMI think Lotus favourite topic is climate change/environment subjects but she rarely gets to talk about that.

All three of them tend to harp on about racism which would have to be the most boring over-used topic imaginable.

And at least 2 of the women deny there is a problem protecting children from sex predators and that alone disgusts me more than anything.

I like Seamajor he has always been good to me even when I don't agree with his politics and TDS.

I also see he has a strong aggressive side but that is because the trolls dog pile him.

During at least one of Lotus's flyovers here she posted in a thread about climate change. It was in response to one of my posts in fact. She did not offer a rebuttal. She called me a conservatard. I guess that is the best she can do.

I would like to have Lotus posting here.

Aryan

Quote from: caskur on September 10, 2023, 02:12:44 PMHowever any male leftie that supports all this deviate ideology is a Paedophile 100%.

You should post that on BF... Blurt and Fagmin will be seething.  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: DKG on September 10, 2023, 02:30:37 PMDuring at least one of Lotus's flyovers here she posted in a thread about climate change. It was in response to one of my posts in fact. She did not offer a rebuttal. She called me a conservatard. I guess that is the best she can do.

I would like to have Lotus posting here.

I don't care for her. She ignores me... Last time she made a comment in my direction, it was rude... it was over the Hollywood writers strike. Flea likes her though.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview