Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Welcome aboard my dear friend Lotusbud

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 14, 2023, 01:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Dearest Lotusbud.

Let me start by saying I've missed you.

Like the deserts miss the rain, even.

At the risk of becoming overwhelmed with emotion at your return I have to digress. Because I have some important information to share with you. 

Sadly, I fear the news I have to  share with you may upset you. And I really don't want that.

But best to get such painful matters out in the open early so there is no confusion later on.

Your dear friend sewage Maggot will never be allowed to post here. Not as a member, not as a guest.

We don't even want him browsing the forum and have taken drastic measures to ensure that the entire country of Costa Rica is blackholed

I am terribly sorry if this pains you but we here are determined to protect the children any way we can. I have discussed this with upper management at length and this is simply a non-negotiable issue.

Good, now that this is behind us. How the hell are you, babe?

You don't mind if I call you babe do you?

DKG

All kidding aside, Lotusbud is welcome here. This forum is a fortress of free speech. I hope she logs in here on a regular basis. I hope Oak does too.

Biggie Smiles

You have my word that I won't panel abuse Oak in any way should she register here

But she will not be able to run her standard gimmick of insulting another poster first and then whining when they return fire

I believe in symmetry.

You get as you give.

Now if she lobs a generic insult at them and they post something like her full name and address that'll be a different story.

Biggie Smiles

And just so we are clear

Kenny has been consulted on these matters.

This is his will. Not mine.

I am but a messenger

reaps the honest

And Lotus-

I really don't give two shits about the `I hope your kids die of cancer` thing.

I've had my fun with it and I won't chase you all over the baord calling you a child abuser.

Post away if you want too my dear.

Biggie Smiles

Reggie Essent

Lotus was here?  How nice. I hope she starts some threads about those penis-shaped breads she likes to gobble up in Portugal.

Biggie Smiles

That was crazy.

Penis shaped breads being served in a public fair with kids around.

C'mon.. that shit ain't right.

Let the children have their innocence. There's a time in their lives for that and 5 years old isn't it.

reaps the honest

Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 14, 2023, 03:24:24 PM
Well if you're going to act whiter then white  :crampe:.

Like all other lemming libtards she's been programmed to hate white people.

Frood

Quote from: DKG on August 14, 2023, 01:38:55 PM
All kidding aside, Lotusbud is welcome here. This forum is a fortress of free speech. I hope she logs in here on a regular basis. I hope Oak does too.

Oh, those two bobbleheads log at anywhere they register, like a cornucopia of crap on Exlax blast....
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

What a dumb bitch. Locust and Sea are the same. They both fucked up California and left when they made it what they wanted it to be.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 14, 2023, 10:34:01 PM
What a dumb bitch. Locust and Sea are the same. They both fucked up California and left when they made it what they wanted it to be.

And to this day accept no responsibility whatsoever for support the polices that made it this way

Despite being driven by leftists at all levels of local government every plight is somehow the fault of a red state or CONs in general

it's denial in its purest form
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview