The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT OPINIONS WANTED!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 14, 2023, 05:58:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

So some of the stuff I wanted to put into this site just doesn't work with the current version of code.

However, the features do work in the next version. But of course, as Murphy's law would have it some of the minor features don't. Features such as bookmarks, maybe the gallery (still testing) and a few other small digs here and there

but what's really nice is the responsiveness on a phone and the fact that alerts for (who quotes you, emojis your posts and mentions you) is all consolidated in one area with instant notifications. There are other really cool features as well.

So what I would like to know from you guys is.. once you've checked out the new digs whether we should stay where we are or migrate to this new version.

The update can be found here https://upgrade.thebluecashew.net

Ignore the colors.. those can be changed as we move forward

and ignore the fact that there is no shoutbox. I have to work out licensing details with the author as this is a paid for mod and obviously they don't like their product being installed multiple times. I have to let them know this install is transitory for the time being.

Anyway, log in.(your credentials here work there). take a look around. Send me some smites or shit emojis (if there are any right now) and do the quote and mention @username thing with each other. Let me know if its cool or not

and I am particularly interested in the experience on a phone avatar_Erica Mena O

Biggie Smiles

For now - until I can figure out why it's not auto embedding please use the embed video upload link

as shown

Like Like x 1 View List

reaps the honest

I'm using windows 10 and firefox browser.

The brown theme is totally unusable for me.Text is to small to read properly and the forum lags like fuck and is difficult to naviagte.Shoutbox text doesn't load  text either.

Changed to the blue theme which is readable.Still lags quite a bit but shout box text does eventually load.
Like Like x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Have a look at some of the other options available via the theme changer option on the upper right of your browser window

This chocolate theme wont be the default for much longer

DKG

Like Like x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Are these themes meant for mobiles or something Biggie.

The blue evoluction works better for me than the others but still lags like a bitch.I can click a thread and it's taking atleast a minute to load for me.Whereas before it laoded in a few secs.

reaps the honest

Update-

Signed out,cleared my cache and cookies.

No lag,works fine now.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 16, 2023, 12:27:53 PMAre these themes meant for mobiles or something Biggie.

The blue evoluction works better for me than the others but still lags like a bitch.I can click a thread and it's taking atleast a minute to load for me.Whereas before it laoded in a few secs.

Try Steyle-V4

I'm really digging that one at the moment.

I'm code in the rates and other stuff real soon

Biggie Smiles

avatar_Adolf Oliver Bush & avatar_Frood

check out Steyle-V4

I think you'll like it

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 12:54:01 PMTry Steyle-V4

I'm really digging that one at the moment.

I'm code in the rates and other stuff real soon

Just treid it.Is easier to read but the layout isn't as good as the blue-rev.Think I'll stick with the blue for the moment.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 16, 2023, 01:31:10 PMJust treid it.Is easier to read but the layout isn't as good as the blue-rev.Think I'll stick with the blue for the moment.

that'll be the next one I modify
Like Like x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Ok that's different.

Not only does it give me a notification on here,my windows notify box also brings one up.

I like it.

Biggie Smiles

Should we change the word "guest"
To read "window licker" instead?

All of the BF parasites are pressed up against the glass like dead bugs on a car windshield

Sad that adults allow themselves to be reduced to that

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on August 21, 2023, 10:22:13 AMHelp avatar_Biggie Smiles

I tried to post a vid from a site yesterday..and couldn't get it to post..  I had a number of choices, including embed, but I couldn't get it to work.. Just the link appeared.. 

Here were my choices.  What am I doing wrong?

which theme is that? and were you trying to post the video into the gallery here?