The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

The Human Condition.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 19, 2014, 05:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Besides putting words in people's mouths, Romero has not given us a single reason why people without skin in the game should be allowed a say in how my money is spent?

We're waiting?????

Voting is a basic human and democratic right. There are no citizens "without skin in the game".

When we start taking away rights where does it stop? We can see that the longer we have this discussion, the longer the list of people who shouldn't be able to vote becomes. You guys just keep adding and adding to the list without even realizing that your including yourselves.

There was a time when Chinese Canadians were denied their right to vote. We don't want to go back to those days.

I prefer a capitalist democracy, not whatever the heck it is you guys are looking for.

Bullshit, there are millions of Canadians who should have no say in how my tax money is spent. You earn and contribute, you decide, you take and you don't have the right. It's quite simple that users/takers don't deserve a say in how my money is spent.

The Newfoundland Grit party wants to extend voting privileges to fucking 16 year olds!! Why not make it 5 year olds? Our politicians would be campaigning for universal ice cream. :roll: