Replies: 8134
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:25:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

ZETSU

Started by DKG, August 15, 2023, 11:23:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

We were unable to send out an email to you before the makeover. I thought you registered at SG, but I could not find a handle there.

If you see this, please register again.

Herman

Zetsu is a good kid.

Frood

Birds are the words with Zetsu...
Blahhhhhh...

Zetsu

Sorry for the long absence everyone, been kind of busy setting up my 8th and hopefully my last fish tank, think I blew $9000 on the equipment for the aquarium, lol.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu on August 17, 2023, 08:26:18 PMSorry for the long absence everyone, been kind of busy setting up my 8th and hopefully my last fish tank, think I blew $9000 on the equipment for the aquarium, lol.
There is my little buddy. Everything good brother?

Zetsu

Quote from: Herman on August 17, 2023, 08:28:14 PMThere is my little buddy. Everything good brother?

Yea :cool:, just a bit tired lately from setting up the fish tank lately along with work, I'll be busy for a couple more months with the tshirt printing, but then I'll be back and ready :cool:
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu on August 17, 2023, 08:41:37 PMYea :cool:, just a bit tired lately from setting up the fish tank lately along with work, I'll be busy for a couple more months with the tshirt printing, but then I'll be back and ready :cool:
You take care of business first buddy. This is your busy season. We will still be around when shit gets slower in the winter for ya.