Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 04:29:17 PMIs RFK a shill? It works both ways. No candidate should be allowed to get out of a debate. In Canada, it is the main party leaders trying to keep out smaller party leaders like Max Bernier.

The political calculation is that Trump has nothing to lose by not debating when he is so far ahead in the polls.

I can see both sides of the question, and would still enjoy watching Trump be Trump on a debate stage, but he would have nothing really to gain and too much to lose to offset.

DKG

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 17, 2023, 04:34:17 PMThe political calculation is that Trump has nothing to lose by not debating when he is so far ahead in the polls.

I can see both sides of the question, and would still enjoy watching Trump be Trump on a debate stage, but he would have nothing really to gain and too much to lose to offset.
That is the same calculation the Dem establishment is making by not letting Biden debate Kennedy. Protecting a big lead is not an excuse to get out of debates.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 04:46:34 PMThat is the same calculation the Dem establishment is making by not letting Biden debate Kennedy. Protecting a big lead is not an excuse to get out of debates.

I think in Biden's case they just want to keep the dunce out of the public eye as much as possible.

I don't think Biden will be the Dem candidate next year.  Just a feeling.

Garraty_47

People seem to forget that the duopoly, as private corporate entities, can and do make up their own rules then arbitrarily change or break them regardless of how voters feel because they aren't legally required to give any fucks about how voters feel and their shareholders (donor class and oligarchs) definitely don't want them to give any fucks about how voters feel.

Red/Blue politics has always been a scam; it's only more apparent now because the corruption has started taking precedence over the appearance of legitimacy.

#TranscendTheDuopoly

Lokmar

Trump is a troll....a level 10,000 troll. Most of the reason he's telling the RNC GFY on the first debate is because he knows the long knives are out for him so he's pissing all over their faces to show em who's boss. How dare he? Mofo is at 60% support AT LEAST!

Who are you to wave your finger?
Ya' must have been out your head.
Eye hole deep in muddy waters.
You practically raised the dead.

Rob the grave, to snow the cradle.
Then burn the evidence down.
Soapbox, house of cards, and glass,
So don't go tossin' your stones around.

You must have been high.
You must have been high.
You must have been.

Foot in mouth, and head up asshole.
Whatcha talkin' 'bout?
Difficult to dance 'round this one
'til you pull it out, boy!

You must have been, so high.
You must have been, so high.

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference.
King Guru done hung the juror with the innocent.

Now you're weeping shades of cozened indigo
Got lemon juice up in your...EYE!

When you pissed all over my black kettle
You must have been HIGH, HIGH
You must have been HIGH, HIGH

Who are you to wave your finger?
So full of it.
Eyeballs deep in muddy waters
Fuckin' hypocrite.

Liar, lawyer, mirror, show me.
What's the difference?

Kangaroo be stoned. He's guilty as the government

NOW!!
You'll weep or, change the chosen into gold.
Got lemon juice up in your high! eye!
When you pissed all over my black kettle
You musta been!

So who are you to wave your finger?
Who are you to wave your mighty fingers at me?
You must, have been, out your, mind!

Reefer chased off indigo
Trapped without a reason
Reefer chased off indigo

Liar, lawyer,
Mirror for ya,
What's the difference?
Kangaroo be stoned
He's guilty as the government

NOW!!
Will you weep or, change the chosen into gold
Got lemon juice up in your, EYE!!
EYE!!

Now when you pissed all over my black kettle.
You musta been HIGH, HIGH, HIGH, HIGH.
Eyeballs deep in muddy waters
Your're balls deep in muddy waters.
Ganja Police, you must, have been, out your MIND!!!!

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 17, 2023, 04:29:17 PMIs RFK a shill? It works both ways. No candidate should be allowed to get out of a debate. In Canada, it is the main party leaders trying to keep out smaller party leaders like Max Bernier.
You want something that works both ways, cast your mind back to the 2015 Democratic Primaries and what happened to that party when the front runner candidate was screwed out of the nomination "because reasons". How that party lost so much of its support as a result of handing it to Hillary, with large numbers of the base deserting the party because it had willfully deserted its constituents. No amount of "Blue no matter who" platitudes could stop it.

Or perhaps, if you're so hung up on the idea of debates being a qualifier, you might remember how many debates Beijing Biden skipped out on in the lead up to 2020. A similar case of precedent being established, though I suppose you'll happily point out that a long tradition of precedent be overturned because the Democrats are just such amazing champions of doing just that.

Your reek of being a Never Trumper precedes you. Tough. His in-party support is the equivalent of the combined support for all the Also-Rans; if you think for one minute that you can champion the Uniparty effort by pissing on the wishes of half the support base then NO amount of steal is going to save you from the fate of hitting your head on the same glass ceiling Hillary Clithorn did. You will lose that support. The more astute among us recognise there are only so many hours in the day, and with the levels of election interference being visibly waged against its most popular incumbent, I put it to you that your cawing that this should indirectly be the reason to kick The Don to the curb is both short sighted AND disingenuous. We know what Donald Trump's policies are - we've seen them in action and we have heard them reiterated on CNN's Town Hall. Failing to front the voluminous and trumped up legal charges being thrown at him like so much geriatric nappy batter just to appease the hypocritical claim that this particular nominee can trade barbs on a failing media platform is patently ridiculous, unreasonable and completely unnecessary. 

But the real kicker? The real reason why your uniparty-backed pretenders will not get a look-in? Donald Trump has already shown he was capable of beating the odds and triumphing before. Ain't nothing more American than a guy with all the chips stacked against him coming out on top. It's the stuff American heroes are made of. That's why indictment after indictment has only served to push his approval rating higher. We know the corruption he is up against, we know the Establishment is shitting its pants over a further four years so it doesn't greatly matter who you run against him, in party or without. You could assassinate him at the point and people would still write him in.

Not because he is expected to win, but because voting for him is the biggest "Fuck You" that a large swathe of the voting public can send to a system that had demonstrated its intent to fuck over the Average Joe, no matter what letter happens to adorn the successful applicant's name.

You either make it work for you... or you lose. Again.

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 17, 2023, 04:31:23 PMI thought you were a foreigner. 

I agree with all that, but I was under the impression you don't voate here in the US.
That's nice.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Donald Trump plans to skip the first Republican debate hosted by Fox News on Wednesday in Milwaukee for an interview with ex-Fox host Tucker Carlson.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on August 18, 2023, 06:54:14 PMDonald Trump plans to skip the first Republican debate hosted by Fox News on Wednesday in Milwaukee for an interview with ex-Fox host Tucker Carlson.
Smart move, removing the oxygen from the debates like that. Watch FOX's ratings utterly tank during the Tucker interview and its immediate aftermath as the Dinosaur Media attempts to run damage control on anything that transpires during Trump's interview,

He should take up Joe Rogan's offer next.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

The Republican debate was tonight. Did anybody see it? Who won?

Herman

Mike Pence loudly booed by crowd after being 'obliterated' by Vivek Ramaswamy

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 11:02:25 PMThe Republican debate was tonight. Did anybody see it? Who won?

It wasn't on tv here went to Rumble but got too much stuttering guess I'll watch the clips today.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 11:02:25 PMThe Republican debate was tonight. Did anybody see it? Who won?

Vivek and Ron won handily.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 23, 2023, 11:55:07 PMMike Pence loudly booed by crowd after being 'obliterated' by Vivek Ramaswamy

That stupid asshole shot himself in the nuts repeatedly. He was the most hated candidate up there. He comes off smug, self important, and self aggrandizing. He also tried to claim all the credit for Trump policies that we all know came from Trump. Fuk that guy!!!

deadskinmask

i think Larry Elder got a raw deal.... i like that gentleman.... but Tim Scott represents himself well....