Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 12:05:08 AMAgreed. He wiped the floor with her but she was better than I thought she'd be.

I thought he missed a golden opportunity with the abortion thing. he should said he would veto a federal ban on abortion instead of circling around it

He messed up on going into the rally crowd size shit too.  He should have answered about getting that shiity border bill killed by saying what was in it.  He had a golden opportunity by the way the question was asked.  Kammie said he killed the bill that would have added 5,000 border patrol agents, which according to the Bill would have been added in 2028, meanwhile the Bill also hired 15,000 clerks to rubber stamp and handle the paperwork for all the illegals flowing in ... and probably registering them to vote.

I admit to yelling at the tv a little bit at that point.

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 11, 2024, 12:11:31 AMHe messed up on going into the rally crowd size shit too.  He should have answered about getting that shiity border bill killed by saying what was in it.  He had a golden opportunity by the way the question was asked.  Kammie said he killed the bill that would have added 5,000 border patrol agents, which according to the Bill would have been added in 2028, meanwhile the Bill also hired 15,000 clerks to rubber stamp and handle the paperwork for all the illegals flowing in ... and probably registering them to vote.

I admit to yelling at the tv a little bit at that point.

exactly.

But it was a three vs one so he did the best he could. at the end of the day he buried her with her own failure of a record

Biggie Smiles

"we contacted the city manager in springfield ohio and he told us there were no credible reports of migrants eating pets"

YEah, and if you ask Gascon about crime in his city he'll tell you it's down something like 20%

what he wont tell you is that the 20% drop is due to a multitude of crimes suddenly being in eligible for prosecution

Trump missed a golden opportunity to say that democrats hate the average people who are on video alleging these things and prefer instead to believe people who have a personal vested interest in repeating the narrative

Biggie Smiles

So how are the tards at BF spinning this disaster? Saying that Kamoron wiped the floor with trump because she showered today?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 12:18:02 AM"we contacted the city manager in springfield ohio and he told us there were no credible reports of migrants eating pets"

YEah, and if you ask Gascon about crime in his city he'll tell you it's down something like 20%

what he wont tell you is that the 20% drop is due to a multitude of crimes suddenly being in eligible for prosecution

Trump missed a golden opportunity to say that democrats hate the average people who are on video alleging these things and prefer instead to believe people who have a personal vested interest in repeating the narrative
What a blatant thumb on the scale for Harris.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 11, 2024, 12:24:53 AMWhat a blatant thumb on the scale for Harris.
I have confidence that will resonate with intelligent independents

it's not like any of the tds retards are going to change their tiny broken minds anyway no matter what went down

JOE

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 12:05:08 AMAgreed. He wiped the floor with her but she was better than I thought she'd be.

I thought he missed a golden opportunity with the abortion thing. he should said he would veto a federal ban on abortion instead of circling around it

I thought Trump lost the debate and he lost a golden opportunity to poke holes in her economic platform avatar_Biggie Smiles Bigly.

Trump briefly mentioned the Keystone Excel pipeline but he didnt go into specifics which would have strengthened his case. He could have said its cancellation cost working Americans a lot of good paying jobs (which it did) & economic prosperity (which it also did). And he could have pointed out how that pipeline was essential for America's security. Not just to carry Canadian oil but possibly Alaska crude into the lower 48. He could have also alluded to the fact that Biden ended up buying oil from other countries costing Americans jobs and driving up inflation.

Harris economic plan is her weakness. But Trump could not draw enough attention to it.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 12:19:41 AMSo how are the tards at BF spinning this disaster? Saying that Kamoron wiped the floor with trump because she showered today?

I did a high altitude drive by.  Of course they're crowning Kammie Queen based on her not fuckng up too badly.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 11, 2024, 12:37:42 AMI did a high altitude drive by.  Of course they're crowning Kammie Queen based on her not fuckng up too badly.
typical for those low IQ degenerates

Shen Li

I've watched US presidential debates before. I haven't seen much policy information in any of them.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:39:02 AMI've watched US presidential debates before. I haven't seen much policy information in any of them.
the questions weren't structured in a way so as to promote details in policy.

This was a total sham debate and a hit job orchestrated by the left

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on September 11, 2024, 12:39:02 AMI've watched US presidential debates before. I haven't seen much policy information in any of them.

That's because they're designed to get that one "zinger" soundbite that can turn an election.  Reagan started that trend long ago. And everybody remembers Trump's zinger to Hillary in 2016 about her being in prison if he was in charge of things.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 12:41:21 AMthe questions weren't structured in a way so as to promote details in policy.

This was a total sham debate and a hit job orchestrated by the left
I could've watched it on YouTube here. I chose not to.

The presidential debates I've seen in the past don't help turn uniformed voters into informed ones.

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 11, 2024, 12:43:22 AMThat's because they're designed to get that one "zinger" soundbite that can turn an election.  Reagan started that trend long ago. And everybody remembers Trump's zinger to Hillary in 2016 about her being in prison if he was in charge of things.
It's a fucking insult to human intelligence.

deport_liberals

Obviously it was rigged against Him but it doesn't look like TRUMP did as well as He normally does.  Kamala is a total joke but He barely seems to have capitalized on that.  He seems sort of low energy and He isn't having as much fun after 10 years of this.