Replies: 10350
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:32:40 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

• US election 2024 5 0 5 1

US election 2024

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 02:55:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

You know what I find so utterly despicable about libtards?

On the one hand, when the narrative suits them, they will happily believe any declaration no matter the source, how absurd the statement is or how flimsy the supporting evidence may be. See #MeeToo for details

but at the same time they will discount an entire swathe of concerned citizens testimony as false in favor of a city manager who has a personal and vested interest in telling you these things are not happening.

I dunno, but until I see solid evidence to the contrary I am going to empathize with the poor residences who live there, on the ground, enduring this shit day after day before I take the canned narrative being expoused by some bought and paid democrat puppet who probably lives miles away from ground zero in a gated community somewhere

*spits... these people disgust me to no end

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:29:20 PMYou know what I find so utterly despicable about libtards?

On the one hand, when the narrative suits them, they will happily believe any declaration no matter the source, how absurd the statement is or how flimsy the supporting evidence may be. See #MeeToo for details

but at the same time they will discount an entire swathe of concerned citizens testimony as false in favor of a city manager who has a personal and vested interest in telling you these things are not happening.

I dunno, but until I see solid evidence to the contrary I am going to empathize with the poor residences who live there, on the ground, enduring this shit day after day before I take the canned narrative being expoused by some bought and paid democrat puppet who probably lives miles away from ground zero in a gated community somewhere

The city manager who says the people are lying or the people who live there. Who to believe.

JOE

Quote from: caskur on September 11, 2024, 10:28:32 AMI am watching Vance in Arizona.
Vance is fantastic... kudos to Trump for picking him for VP. Now Trump needs to teach him to deal with those despots that rule other countries with iron fists and earn their respect.

I am so glad to be watching all this pan out. I am pretty sure it's because I find Trump an exciting person to listen to. He is a brave man and I find brave men and women inspirational.

I just hope leftists of the moderate persuasion are listening to Vance as well. We need Trump to win to make it popular for good sense to make a comeback ...to say stop brainwashing children, to stop kids being disfigured by whacko doctors,  to call climate alarmists foolish, to stop illegal country shoppers draining their host countries welfare... and so on.

Respectfully I disagree avatar_caskur caskur.

Vance has been terrible.

Yad think a guy who attended Yale Law School & graduated at/near the top of his class in possibly the best 'L' School in the world could do better than that.

Both Trump and Vance have gone horribly off script and should have played to their strengths. But they let the Democrats goad them into getting sidetracked.

Everyone knows Trump is a convicted felon but so many other of his fellow Americans.

They should've focused on the economy as their major issue.
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 1 View List

Brent

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:10:00 PMWhile I believe Trump should have never gone down the "haitians eating cats rabbit hole" there is evidence it is happening -- contrary to the "city managers" biased and self serving claim

https://rumble.com/v5eedjl-ohio-woman-kills-and-eats-neighbors-cat.html
I believe it. The fact that the Democrats, including the city manager deny it, makes me believe it even more.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Brent on September 11, 2024, 01:41:19 PMThe city manager who says the people are lying or the people who live there. Who to believe.
democrats will automatically believe the version that aligns with their preconceived narrative

and that is what makes them so utterly despicable
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Thiel

Quote from: JOE on September 11, 2024, 01:42:41 PMRespectfully I disagree avatar_caskur caskur.

Vance has been terrible.

Yad think a guy who attended Yale Law School & graduated at/near the top of his class in possibly the best 'L' School in the world could do better than that.

Both Trump and Vance have gone horribly off script and should have played to their strengths. But they let the Democrats goad them into getting sidetracked.

Everyone knows Trump is a convicted felon but so many other of his fellow Americans.

Everybody knows Biden and Harris used federal agencies to persecute all of their polutical opponents. Remember that Sugarplum.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Moonie

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 10:03:50 AMDems are as disingenuous and shameless as they come.

Kamoron could have skipped onto to that stage in a clown costume with pigtails, spoke in tongues the whole time before squatting down to pinch a steamy loaf right there on stage and these cockroaches would be making the rounds claiming victory.

Was Trump's performance perfect last night? No. He missed several great opportunities to bury this bitch and followed these three stooges down far too many rabbit holes imo.

But lose he did not and not so much because he actually beat her but more because she actually was the one beating herself.

How does someone, in all truthfulness, say we need to turn the page to something new with all these wonderful things you are about to do without a reasonable minded person saying "why the hell aren't you doing that now"

and for all the fan fare and mistaken roller coaster rides on race and immigrant horror stories which I feel he should have avoided he did a damn good job of reminding AMericans of that.

You nailed it.  Exactly how I feel about it.  All I'm saying the majority of the American people are complete morons and will vote for her or it's rigged.  I have zero hope anymore. Sorry to say.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 11, 2024, 01:29:20 PMYou know what I find so utterly despicable about libtards?

David Muir told us all just last night that this is LIES!!!! I hope he gets stabbed to death!
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lab Flaker

Quote from: caskur on September 11, 2024, 10:32:04 AMThe problem Australia has was it was sadly found in the first place...

We were "hidden for a million years" Great Southern Land...

Good Lord Caskur... you're quoting Icehouse!  :yeahhh:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: JOE on September 11, 2024, 01:42:41 PMRespectfully I disagree avatar_caskur caskur.

why, so the lying little Indian mutt could steal his other ideas?

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lab Flaker

Vance has been terrible.

Joe...Joe!

Harris addressed her message on the economy to the middle class and suggested a policy focused on child tax credits, small business credits and housing. She criticized Donald Trump for focusing on tax breaks for the wealthiest and suggested his policy on tariffs that could raise costs. Donald Trump blamed Harris and President Joe Biden for dramatic inflation and suggested that immigration policies by the Biden administration would threaten the jobs of U.S. citizens.

[youtube]
[/img]

Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Matt Walsh nails it with his analysis

Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: Lab Flaker on September 11, 2024, 07:21:59 PMJoe...Joe!

Harris addressed her message on the economy to the middle class and suggested a policy focused on child tax credits, small business credits and housing. She criticized Donald Trump for focusing on tax breaks for the wealthiest and suggested his policy on tariffs that could raise costs. Donald Trump blamed Harris and President Joe Biden for dramatic inflation and suggested that immigration policies by the Biden administration would threaten the jobs of U.S. citizens.

[youtube]
[/img]

And Trump said the Indian Mutt had been in gov. for the last 3.5 years so why hasn't it been done yet?

that was another question she couldn't answer.

she actually looked like she wanted to jump into bed and fuck Don for real.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol