Replies: 7063
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:03:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

• Peaceful cohabitation, not war 5 0 5 1

Peaceful cohabitation, not war

Started by DKG, August 16, 2023, 03:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

I have been looking around at our peer forums-CBT, VF and BF. We are all about the same size. All four are unique in their own way.

What struck me most about one of these forums in particular is that some posters seem to think there is still a place for forum wars in 2023. Even though I can't read the text I can give a fairly accurate guess from thread titles what it is about. It might be only one or two people or one person who is both people. Whatever, it is ridiculous.

Almost all of us across all four forums are at least forty years of age. That is really juvenile and lame. As Bricktop said, some people just cannot let go of Brawl Hall. And as Joe would say, oh well.

Biggie Smiles

That's probably the thread where that Martini retard is crying about me.

and of course all of the other ankle fungi which I've terrorized over the years are chiming in like a sickly chorus of broken wing banshees.

Par for the course.

Martini just cant get over two things.

1. I whooped his ass in two of those silly flame match things despite never being a flamer myself.

2. Filled with rage because he's jealous of me. I mean, lets face it.. his whole spot got blown up when the truth about a feces crusted mattress without sheets on it first broke.

You have to see the texts where he's asking Dove "could you ever love me the way you loved Biggie"  :s_laugh:

But seriously though, how much of a weak pussy do you have to call someone out on a forum which is currently in protective custody because EVERY last one of those crevice dwelling rock spiders is terrified of me.

You cannot even register a new handle there at this point without them petitioning the DOD's involvement  :crampe:

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 03:59:02 PMYou have to see the texts where he's asking Dove "could you ever love me the way you loved Biggie"  :s_laugh:

GOTDAM!!!!!!! Thats a crazy assed level of SELF-PWN3D!  :crampe:

Lokmar

Follow up:

Did Dovey tell him "Only if you get WAAAAYYYY better at eating pussy"?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on August 16, 2023, 04:07:50 PMFollow up:

Did Dovey tell him "Only if you get WAAAAYYYY better at eating pussy"?
I think she did actually

lmao

she said he couldn't eat pussy for shit  :crampe:

Garraty_47

A certain proportion of humanity will likely always be fascinated with drama and conflict.

I'm amazed anew every time I realize soap operas on television haven't gone the way of cathode-ray tubes and rabbit-ear antennas.

I don't even want to understand, frankly, but I do admit they're still a thing.

Some of those people are bound to dwell in forums also.

DKG

I do not dislike anybody at BF. I think the Flynn schtick is outdated, but I would ignore him if he posted here the same way I ignore Joe's trolling.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 04:24:32 PMI do not dislike anybody at BF. I think the Flynn schtick is outdated, but I would ignore him if he posted here the same way I ignore Joe's trolling.

Joe is a troll

flynn is just an angry moron

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 04:34:38 PMJoe is a troll

flynn is just an angry moron
I don't like Joe,but I would take him anyday over that Flynn guy.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 05:19:41 PMI don't like Joe,but I would take him anyday over that Flynn guy.

Joe is a rather harmless nuisance. At most

Flynn is a drooling angry dingbat with serious mental problems

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 16, 2023, 05:21:24 PMJoe is a rather harmless nuisance. At most

Flynn is a drooling angry dingbat with serious mental problems
I ignore Joe when he is here, and I would do theb same if one of the Flynns posts here.

reaps the honest

Pooftard is so far up b/f arse I wonder if the little guy can breath properly.

Herman

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 16, 2023, 05:35:51 PMPooftard is so far up b/f arse I wonder if the little guy can breath properly.
Aint that guy frickin sickening with the butt kissing.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Thiel

Quote from: DKG on August 16, 2023, 05:19:41 PMI don't like Joe,but I would take him anyday over that Flynn guy.
Joe is so beautiful though.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview