Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

• I issued a challenge to Mimi 4 0 5 1

I issued a challenge to Mimi

Started by Frood, August 17, 2023, 12:48:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

On Joe Biden and Donald Trump... both of whom she reckons are too old and stupid.

Even promised to not call her stupid, personally... just her statements.... which as we all know or mostly suspect, are pretty fucking stupid more times than not.

We'll see where this goes.

Probably nowhere because Mimi is stupid and generally a coward when challenged. Lulz
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I have seen her posts and only acknowledge her when she responds to something I have written....and then only about 60%.

She is one of those types that consider other women of her own sex, competitors.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Mimsy was the reason I stopped posting at VF. She wanted me to cut Semenjaw slack on his penchant for spamming the forum with the same retarded memes.

Easy. I stopped posting there. Semenjaw gets all the slack Mimsy desired.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Mimi is the forum equivalent of a year 8 school leaver who spread her legs and let a breadwinner mount her yeasty reproductive mound... for a crust.

She's got no honesty or spine...

She's a slut through and through...

...and now she's an ancient dried up slut with Pepe the skunk pubes on her grand canyon gash...

Nobody wants to fuck her anymore....least of all her unfortunate husband...

...and hardly anybody has time for the year 8 school leaver stupidity coming out of her mouth nearly half a century later.

Men age like wine....women age like milk...and Mimi ages like bathroom fungus.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

I just stop posting at places to.

I can't abide pretencious arseholes. I cut them loose.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

That forum would be better if evs posted more and that nasty, narcissistic hypotwat mimi a lot less.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 17, 2023, 09:41:50 PMThat forum would be better if evs posted more and that nasty, narcissistic hypotwat mimi a lot less.

I got bored with that place in under 2 weeks

what a bunch of deadbeats

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 17, 2023, 09:43:06 PMI got bored with that place in under 2 weeks

what a bunch of deadbeats
Like most places I registered at I forgot the password. Not posting there aint a problem for me.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on August 17, 2023, 09:45:11 PMLike most places I registered at I forgot the password. Not posting there aint a problem for me.
I've my hands full just remembering the handle I posted under. 7.83 Hz I think. I would just as soon remember the password for that as I would my Aunty Mabels Cuntwash handle at BF.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles