The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ramadan Bombathon 2014 TOTAL # 2,429 Killed, 2,028 Injured

Started by cc, July 01, 2014, 05:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

Well folks, it's that "peaceful" religious time of the year again.

Ramadan Bombathon 2014 Scorecard  

We are not talking wars here, just the usual True-Believer slaughtering of innocents
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

cc

Day 3 of islamic "peace"

2014.06.30 (Cairo, Egypt) - A2014.07.01 (Maiduguri, Nigeria) - At least eighteen are slaughtered when pro-Sharia militants set off a bomb at a market.

2014.07.01 (Samarrah, Iraq) - Sunnis target a Shia mosque with mortars, killing a construction worker.

2014.06.30 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - Fundamentalists shoot an 'apostate' to death at a market.

2014.06.30 (Mogadishu, Somalia) - Two shoppers are sectionalized by an al-Shabaab bomb blast at a market. series of bombings by Ajnad Misr leave two dead.

2014.06.29 (Chibok, Nigeria) - At least fifty-four people are massacred by Boko Haram in attacks targeting churches with grenades and guns.

* Sources for individual incidents can be provided upon request at the ROP website.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Well folks, it's that "peaceful" religious time of the year again.

Ramadan Bombathon 2014 Scorecard  

We are not talking war here, just True-Believer slaughtering of innocents

Is it the start of Ramadan already cc li tarte?

I thought it was in August or September?

cc

It varies. Started 2 days ago. Today  is day 3

As it is based on a lunar calendar, there is an annual drift of 10 days, which means that it is not synchronised with the seasons, with the dates being repeated every 33 years.

cc

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/9572-over-50-killed-in-maiduguri-s-largest-market-bombs-concealed-in-van-carrying-charcoal">islam's solemn peace and religious love fest is off to a roaring start for day 4

Count is way up in Maiduguri. Over 50 killed in Maiduguri's largest market •Bombs concealed in van carrying charcoal

Anonymous

What better way to celebrate the religion of peace's holiest holiday than slaughtering innocent infidels.

Good on ya CC for exposing their madness!!

Renee

Quote from: "Shen Li"What better way to celebrate the religion of peace's holiest holiday than slaughtering innocent infidels.

The really funny part is that they just don't slaughter infidels. They slaughter just as many if not more of there own. The worst of it is that they don't kill enough of their own to really make a positive impact.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Shen Li"What better way to celebrate the religion of peace's holiest holiday than slaughtering innocent infidels.

The really funny part is that they just don't slaughter infidels. They slaughter just as many if not more of there own. The worst of it is that they don't kill enough of their own to really make a positive impact.

Muslims who are not "Muslim enough" are the main targets of terrorists.

cc

You know, I almost hesitate to call them terrorists in this case. Damn, they are a disciplined smart well oiled army in N Iraq.

I'm not discounting the obvious fact that once things settle a bit they will be doing jihadi work anywhere in the world ... making Al Q that O'bambi "has on the run" (snicker) look like small

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"You know, I almost hesitate to call them terrorists in this case. Damn, they are a disciplined smart well oiled army in N Iraq.

I'm not discounting the obvious fact that once things settle a bit they will be doing jihadi work anywhere in the world ... making Al Q that O'bambi "has on the run" (snicker) look like small

Yeah, I've heard they make Al Q look like a tiny gang of small time thugs. Maybe they will have sleeper cells down in Calgary. :o

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"You know, I almost hesitate to call them terrorists in this case. Damn, they are a disciplined smart well oiled army in N Iraq.

Yeah, I've heard they make Al Q look like a tiny gang of small time thugs. Maybe they will have sleeper cells down in Calgary. :o
They do. 12 followers were identified in that one Calgarary  apartment building alone.

Time to mount up a posse and ride?  ;)

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

They do. 12 followers were identified in that one Calgary  apartment building alone.

Time to mount up a posse and ride?  ;)

The people identified were associated with the terrorists in Iraq cc li tarte?

All I remember watching was that they had connections to overseas terrorists.

cc

At least 2 went to Syria to fight - at least one died doing so. There may have been more

All were in the "same" radical group, those who went and those not gone yet

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"At least 2 went to Syria to fight - at least one died doing so. There may have been more

All were in the "same" radical group, those who went and those not gone yet

Are the rebel groups in Syria part of the same group that controls portions of Iraq?

cc

ISIS is by far the strongest group in Syria ... heard that today 2 smaller Syrian groups just joined them in fact.

Yes Fash, it is the same ISIS that has moved into and successfully taken the top half of Iraq. They are a cruel driven organization .. well managed and a threat to the world once they settle things down in Syria / Iraq - Al Q x 10 (or many times more)

ISIS is so cruel and violent that even Al Q tried to shun them. However, as they are so strong now, Al Q is back in the fold and no longer is  leader of anything now. All these type groups are all islam-driven .. similar in their hearts, so expect all groups to go with them.

ISIS (previously ISIL, now call themselves "IS" for islamic State) pretty much  rules them all now ..  By islamic State they mean no borders, no countries, just one islamic / sharia area under one rule ... that has been islam's Quranic instruction and follower's dream for centuries.