Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Ramadan Bombathon 2014 TOTAL # 2,429 Killed, 2,028 Injured

Started by cc, July 01, 2014, 05:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"http://www.jewsnews.co.il/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/6183.jpg">

I am not a fan of Golda Meir, but she was right on in that speech.

cc

Update - Will islam make 2,000 (known murders) this "Peace" Celebration?

A nail biter for sure - but islam is coming on strong nearing the finish
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Update - Will islam make 2,000 (known murders) this "Peace" Celebration?

I'd say it's in the bag CC.

cc

QuoteUpdate - Will islam make 2,000 (known murders) this "Peace" Celebration?

Dunno. They may not make it. Could be a serious fail coming for islam - is islam loosing its grip?

Day 25: 1,802 Bodies

cc

I'm bettin they can't make the magic 2000. Seem to be runnin out of gas, faith  & Allahu Abricadabras

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"I'm bettin they can't make the magic 2000. Seem to be runnin out of gas, faith  & Allahu Abricadabras

When the fuck does Ramadan end, so the muzzies can go back to their everyday, hatin and a killin?

cc

edit - I don't recall making this post - wtf?

28 days I think - then it's Happy IED Day!!

JOE1

WHAT A GREAT DAY......LOTS OF ISRAELI SOLDIERS DEAD, ONE PRISONER OF WAR, HEZBOLLAH WILL BE JOINING THE FIGHT SOON, AND MAYBE EVEN IRAN WILL BE READY FOR THE SURPRISE TO COME..THEY JUST HAVE TO STALL A FEW MORE MONTHS AND THEN THE TRUTH WILL SET THEM ALL FREE.....GEE, NO ONE CAN FLY TO ISRAEL TODAY AGAIN....LMAO......WHAT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD HAS HAD ALL FLIGHTS BANNED FOR 48 HOURS OR MORE....HOPE IT FUKS UP THEIR ECONOMY A LITTLE MORE....SHEN YOU DO YOUR RACE AN INJUSTICE WITH YOUR VICIOUS NASTY MOUTH AND SERPENT TONGUE....YOU MOST DEFINITELY ARE A MAN AND A WHITE ONE I AM PRETTY SURE...YOU ARE BITTER YOU  COULD NOT MARRY AN ASIAN SO YOU HAVE TAKEN ON THE PERSONNA OF YOUR FANTASY GIRL...A FUKED UP ASIAN BITCH WITH BRAINS BUT NO WHERE TO GO AND ANY IDEA HOW TO USE THEM FOR THE GOOD OF ALL MANKIND.....ISRAEL, SHIELDED BY AMERICAN MONEY TO PROTECT THE OIL RESERVES, WHEN USA IS SELF SUFFICIENT IN THE ENERGY SECTOR THEY WILL CUT ISRAEL LOOSE LIKE A CANCEROUS SCUMMY USELESS APPENDAGE (SIMILAR TO THAT LUMP ON YOUR NECK HOLDING HALF IF NOT A QUARTER OF A BRAIN SWILLING AROUND IN A POX MIX OF HATRED AND RACISM....I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU TO WAKE UP EACH DAY AND LOOK IN THE MIRROR, CRY, AND THEN TURN ON YOUR COMPUTER....YOUR ONLY LINK TO MANKIND.....THE ALIENS WILL HAVE FUN WITH YOU WHEN THEY ARRIVE TO DO A RESET....YOU AND YOUR KIND ARE THE PROBLEM.....HAVE A GREAT DAY....TAKE THOSE MEDS....AND I WILL BE BACK SOON....LONG LIVE PALESTINE!!!!!!!

Gary Oak

Israel is hardly an oil producer and didn't even poduce any until fairly recently you moron

cc

Be careful Gary - he says he hangs out with aliens  ... from the planet "Everything is backwards / upside-down - left is right and right is left - up is down and down is up"

"oil reserves" - Now THAT's  funny  :D .... especially from a troll who spews only "natural gas"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"Israel is hardly an oil producer and didn't even poduce any until fairly recently you moron

I am sorry, I didn't do anything about JOE1 earlier Gary Oak.

:(

cc

Well! They did it -  Day 27 - 2024 islamic-kranny-made-Dead Bodies

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Well! They did it -  Day 27 - 2024 islamic-kranny-made-Dead Bodies

Mohammed would be proud. :roll:  :x

cc

Actually, when one reads his own words and instruction to followers ... clearly he would have been

Point of passing . Day 28 - 2,065 "islamed" ...... not counting 1,600+ maimed

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Actually, when one reads his own words and instruction to followers ... clearly he would have been

Point of passing . Day 28 - 2,065 "islamed" ...... not counting 1,600+ maimed

terrible

:(