News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7852
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:43:36 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Scum ! Autistic child arrested for hate crime !

Started by reaps the honest, August 18, 2023, 01:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 18, 2023, 02:19:52 PMOf course, the chick cop was clearly a dyke.  I didn't know you could get arrested just for pointing it out.

Dickless Tracy should be sacked.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Dykes are catty...

They need permeable sacks and waterways.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Some white dykes are not very pleasant. Some white homos are really catty.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on August 22, 2023, 11:50:41 AMSome white dykes are not very pleasant. Some white homos are really catty.

When I worked in the RV Industry, I frequently had to deal with kweirdos because they're into camping by large margins. One bitch in particular seethed that she had to rely on a MAN to do work for her. I'd have pushed her feet first into a wood chipper if I could have gotten away with it. The faggit men just plain disgusted me. They were frequently flirty and I was sickened by touching anything inside their campers, even though I always put on rubber gloves. No doubt there was assmatter all over everything.