News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8232
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:26:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Scum ! Autistic child arrested for hate crime !

Started by reaps the honest, August 18, 2023, 01:24:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reaps the honest

Makes my fucking blood boil watching this.

Watch the cunt say "I don't care if the child is autistic".

Reggie Essent

Dude!  Your country is even more fucked up than mine.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 18, 2023, 01:49:51 PMDude!  Your country is even more fucked up than mine.

I know mate.Disgusting isn't it.

Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 18, 2023, 01:24:20 PMMakes my fucking blood boil watching this.

Watch the cunt say "I don't care if the child is autistic".

Good for them for recording it.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Of course, the chick cop was clearly a dyke.  I didn't know you could get arrested just for pointing it out.

Brent

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 18, 2023, 02:19:52 PMOf course, the chick cop was clearly a dyke.  I didn't know you could get arrested just for pointing it out.
In woke British law enforcement it can.

Colonel Crackskulls

Scum like that should be given a hydrochloric acid enema, hung upside down and whipped with jumbo Twizzlers.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

Lokmar

All them cops should have been shot dead. Those people dont have guns tho.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 18, 2023, 02:19:52 PMOf course, the chick cop was clearly a dyke.  I didn't know you could get arrested just for pointing it out.

Cops go to pubs and remove pub owners golliwog collections. Apparently people aren't allowed to own golliwogs.

That place is a madhouse and the mental illness is real.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Didnt know WTF a Golliwog was. Looked it up and found this in Wiki:
"Golliwogs were banned by Nazi Germany in 1934 on the grounds they were inappropriate toys for Aryan children"

LMFAO! Fuckers are literally HITLER!!!!!  :crampe:
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Yeah, really scary scary stuff people owning a golliwog doll.....lol

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Rancidmilko

If you don't oppress evil, evil oppresses you.

Agree Agree x 2 View List
There\'s always a bigger fish.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on August 19, 2023, 09:08:36 PMCops go to pubs and remove pub owners golliwog collections. Apparently people aren't allowed to own golliwogs.
You know why, don't you? "Muh blackfaaaaace" and "Huwhite supremacahhhh".

Ironic considering the Nazi's banned them.

Even more ironic considering Canada's Prime Mincer can go full Al Jolson without being strung up by his balls.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Blacks (but mainly browns) are racist and whites are sick of it and pushing back.

- Andy Warhol