The best topic

Replies: 7062
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:45:41 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The "leader of the free world" has oatmeal for brains

Started by Garraty_47, August 18, 2023, 04:54:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Garraty_47

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 4 View List

Reggie Essent

I think if he actually had oatmeal for brains he'd be a bit more on the ball.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Bonesaw

"Stop electing old idiots" should be on at least one protest sign.

Herman

Garraty_47

Quote from: Bonesaw on August 18, 2023, 06:00:46 PM"Stop electing old idiots" should be on at least one protest sign.

"Down With The Oligarchy!" is edgy and tough-sounding.

"Down With The Gerontocracy!" feels kinda mean and ageist.

LoL
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Funny Funny x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

Seriously though- it's not specifically Joe's age that bothers me.

It's the fact that a pile of mulched leaves has more brainpower than he does. If he was mentally sharp then as far as I'm concerned his age would be irrelevant.

I'd still detest him for lots of reasons but none would be his age.

Frood

He's a criminal and a bullshit artist who has spent decades enriching himself and family at the public's expense.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

"...groundbreaking Asian-Americans like Vera wang... and Joan Shingang... mipsa schwaakoala..." needs immortalising on a teeshirt  :s_laugh:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Garraty_47

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 18, 2023, 11:57:34 PM"...groundbreaking Asian-Americans like Vera wang... and Joan Shingang... mipsa schwaakoala..." needs immortalising on a teeshirt  :s_laugh:

It's only fair.
Trump Tweeted "covfefe" and it became a long-running meme.
Surely "kowawa" deserves at least that much ridicule?

Hmm.
Actually I might just make that my email notification sound or ringtone or something. That way any time someone asks: "What the fuck is that?" I'll get to spread the good news. lulz

Garraty_47

Email notification sound set.

If anyone else wants to use it...

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 19, 2023, 12:32:11 AMEmail notification sound set.

If anyone else wants to use it...

I can't use that... my boss and coworkers would whip out cricket bats and shotguns every time my phone rang in their presence.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on August 18, 2023, 09:18:50 PMSeriously though- it's not specifically Joe's age that bothers me.

It's the fact that a pile of mulched leaves has more brainpower than he does. If he was mentally sharp then as far as I'm concerned his age would be irrelevant.

I'd still detest him for lots of reasons but none would be his age.
I agree. Age is not important if he he knew where he was was most of the time.

Rancidmilko

Our hatemonger in chief is having his moments too

Defending criminal by saying that a criminal who puts a gun on your face to rob your cellphone and have a beer is no reason to have them arrested.

The other day he said that conservatives need to be "extirpated" from Brazil. He used those exact words.

He also said that Ukraine should simply allow Russia to take over and stay quiet and consider themselves lucky.

The western world is so fucked, I don't think even Stephen King could come up with such a bloody disaster. Reality today is a lot worse than any plausible fiction.
There\'s always a bigger fish.