The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

Herman

Oliver the Second

Roller coasters are always fun. Especially when they're full screen.

Reggie Essent

Funny Funny x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: RAVEN on August 20, 2023, 10:20:39 PMThis is literally a shit post LOL..  Wtf is wrong with people  :yuk: 

Owner catches Man Shitting Down the Hallmark Aisle

I am not going to look at this video but I will tell you abos (females usually) stop in middle of supermarkets in Alice Springs to take a shit in the aisle, I kid you not.
Informative Informative x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on August 21, 2023, 03:54:08 PMI am not going to look at this video but I will tell you abos (females usually) stop in middle of supermarkets in Alice Springs to take a shit in the aisle, I kid you not.

Those people sound a bit like the injuns here. We should have Christianized them all and eliminated their identity. Australia recognizing "indigenous" people is a big fucking mistake.

Romans were Romans, end of. It should be the same with Americans or GTFO!

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar on August 22, 2023, 01:24:26 PMThose people sound a bit like the injuns here. We should have Christianized them all and eliminated their identity. Australia recognizing "indigenous" people is a big fucking mistake.

Romans were Romans, end of. It should be the same with Americans or GTFO!

Of course they are like native Americans... probably lower.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

The Wise and Powerful

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List