Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

The first one where the boyfriend runs away and leaves his girlfriend is funny.

Herman

DKG

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on September 04, 2023, 11:42:09 AM

Too bad they didnt kill that fat ugly nigger with a choke hold! "I CANT BREATHE!!!!"

Good nigger, then DIE, DIE, DIE!!!

Biggie Smiles

Herman

Funny Funny x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Herman

Lokmar

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on September 14, 2023, 12:00:08 AMNot enough info on the woman.
I saw it first on the Blaze, but I couldn't post it here. I looked for it on youtube. She was trying to break up a fight and she ended up on her ass.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on September 14, 2023, 12:17:08 AMI saw it first on the Blaze, but I couldn't post it here. I looked for it on youtube. She was trying to break up a fight and she ended up on her ass.

Got ya. There's been a few times I've seen short clips and then later learned that the woman did something that frankly should have gotten her life ended and she was lucky just to get knocked out. I'm pretty skeptical on things now until I believe I have the full context.

Frood

Why the fuck do city people think they can drive thru well flooded streets in low sitting sedans and bubble cars?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WrLNz0sZntce/

Seriously diminishes my faith in the intellect of mankind.

It's about air intake, exhaust, and electrics.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2023, 07:59:17 AMWhy the fuck do city people think they can drive thru well flooded streets in low sitting sedans and bubble cars?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WrLNz0sZntce/

Seriously diminishes my faith in the intellect of mankind.

It's about air intake, exhaust, and electrics.
Because they are city people.
Funny Funny x 1 View List