Replies: 7054
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:59:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Crazy videos n shit Post them here!

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 20, 2023, 06:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: DKG on October 01, 2023, 11:29:35 AMBecause they are city people.

Are we really going to let them off with that?  :pardon:
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Quote from: Frood on October 01, 2023, 07:59:17 AMWhy the fuck do city people think they can drive thru well flooded streets in low sitting sedans and bubble cars?

https://www.bitchute.com/video/WrLNz0sZntce/

Seriously diminishes my faith in the intellect of mankind.

It's about air intake, exhaust, and electrics.

Democrats are to corrupt and stupid to build proper infrastructure.  They demand so many kickbacks, bribes, and sky high union contracts that public works often can't get done and when they rarely do happen they are orders of magnitude more expensive than they need to be.  Tokyo and Singapore both have excellent emergency flood prevent in the form of underground caverns dug out specifically so water still drains even in heavy rain.

Yet NYC is to lazy and stupid to do the same.  Fuck them, they deserve it, and so do the retards trying to drive their cars under water.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG on October 01, 2023, 11:29:35 AMBecause they are city people.

It goes beyond being a city person to just being stupid.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on October 02, 2023, 04:56:42 AMDemocrats are to corrupt and stupid to build proper infrastructure.  They demand so many kickbacks, bribes, and sky high union contracts that public works often can't get done and when they rarely do happen they are orders of magnitude more expensive than they need to be.  Tokyo and Singapore both have excellent emergency flood prevent in the form of underground caverns dug out specifically so water still drains even in heavy rain.

Yet NYC is to lazy and stupid to do the same.  Fuck them, they deserve it, and so do the retards trying to drive their cars under water.
Democrat infrastructure spending is not the economic shot in the arm Biden and congressional Dems claim it is. It takes years to get shovels in the ground. The worst part is that it is loaded with overpriced green fairy tales like electric chargers and bike only lanes that not only do not speed up moving people and goods, they are loaded with crony capitalist fraud.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Oliver the Second

Winner Winner x 1 View List

Herman

DKG

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 08, 2023, 12:03:50 PM

She wouldn't be able to do that with my mother. My mother would smack her face it in.

:crampe:
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Herman on October 08, 2023, 12:06:53 AMThat is the only way I could listen the Bee Gees.

He is trying to cover up his faggitry.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List