Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Interesting commentary on the Maui fires

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 21, 2023, 01:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

avatar_Erica Mena mentioned that she thinks the gov was behind this

not far off

Frood

These lefty podcasters are dancing around the obvious... they don't want to alienate their audience or get cancelled... they're outraged by the obvious visuals and maybe now understand "it's a big club, but they ain't in it".

Lahaina was controlled demolition.

Like how a farmer would plan the torching of his or her fields to eradicate vermin, insects, or undesirable growth.

It's no secret that the mega rich build panic room penis/arse bunkers/bat caves.

The John Birch Society did it in Tasmania... tech overlords flocked to NZ in the last two decades... as well as the southern most portions of Chile and Argentina.

It's a world-wide cull and these motherfuckers are pre-positioning... like rats off a sinking ship.

Lahaina was an extermination.... or militant gentrification..
Shut The Fuck up!  Shut The Fuck up!  x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Note: the really expensive real estate was preserved. The rest... well, if they can kick out the mud classes, there'll be more real estate for the moneyed interests to expand into.

And bitch about climate change.
Agree Agree x 2 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Power lines came down because infrastructure is deteriorating...

It has nothing to do with

1. Climate change

2. And everything to do with neglecting repairs to infrastructure...
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 21, 2023, 03:56:54 AMNote: the really expensive real estate was preserved. The rest... well, if they can kick out the mud classes, there'll be more real estate for the moneyed interests to expand into.

yep.. and developers are already swooping in on these people trying to get them to sell at firesale prices. Literally.

leftist scum sickens me

They'll bitch and whine about helping immigrants but wont even lift a finger to help their own CITIZENS who are displaced through no fault of their own
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 21, 2023, 10:17:37 AMPower lines came down because infrastructure is deteriorating...

It has nothing to do with

1. Climate change

2. And everything to do with neglecting repairs to infrastructure...
that's biden's build back better you see

he wasn't lying... they burned the lower class out of their homes and now greedy developers will swoop in and "build back better"

from a billionaire's point of view that is

Shen Li

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 21, 2023, 03:56:54 AMNote: the really expensive real estate was preserved. The rest... well, if they can kick out the mud classes, there'll be more real estate for the moneyed interests to expand into.

I noticed that.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Shen Li on August 21, 2023, 12:00:36 PMI noticed that.
Heh, Oprah is getting investigated in the wake of the fires. Seems she has a bit of a habit of buying up real estate there after the many and varied catastrophes over the years.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Here, I knew I had it somewhere....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/RjM8X2tkKnrS/

And just in case you were still thinking the lamestream media were in the business of being straight with you, cop a load of this...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/2qwCxVcUqCR7/

Independent testimony not to be heard on the public megaphone. Mind you, considering who stands to gain the most, perhaps you shouldn't be surprised you aren't hearing any of it there.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

:Doh2:  Paranoid ramblings.

Over 100 dead,

850 unaccounted for.

This tragedy is horrific.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur on August 22, 2023, 05:37:56 AM:Doh2:  Paranoid ramblings.

Over 100 dead,

850 unaccounted for.

This tragedy is horrific.

Closer to 2000...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Biden addressed another crowd at the Lahaina Civic Center, where he drew a parallel between the deadly inferno, which has reportedly claimed more than 480 lives, and the near-loss of his beloved '67 Corvette as the result of a kitchen fire.
Sad Sad x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

I feel bad on the part of people losing their lives and their homes

I do not feel bad for any vermin cockroach of a liberal who voted for this asshole and is now getting what they voted for

Elections have consequences. Reap what you sow.