The best topic

Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Three years ago today one brave youth showed America what being a young American patriot

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 25, 2023, 08:17:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Is all about!

Kyle Rittenhouse.

The best of the best. Bravest of the brave. A true patriot and a good kid.

Big ups to you on this special day my bro.

And remember, because of your fine marksmanship two lowlife rodents will no longer be around to molest children and the third will have pain and scars to remind him of his degeneracy for the remainder of his pathetic life.

which is hopefully short as well.

Shen Li

What I remember most about Kyle Rittenhouse is Joe Biden calling him a white supremacist. :crazy:

Reggie Essent

Was that three years ago already? 

I think the best part was the head shot while on the run and being fired upon.  Divine Providence had to be guiding that bullet to take out that child-sodomizing Leftist.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie Essent on August 25, 2023, 09:41:44 PMWas that three years ago already? 

I think the best part was the head shot while on the run and being fired upon.  Divine Providence had to be guiding that bullet to take out that child-sodomizing Leftist.

God was with him.

As long as I'm breathing and have shelter Kyle Rittenhouse will always have a place to lay his head

This kid is what every American youth should be

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 27, 2023, 03:26:08 PMGod was with him.

As long as I'm breathing and have shelter Kyle Rittenhouse will always have a place to lay his head

This kid is what every American youth should be
They don't make many kids like him anymore.