The best topic

Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Hunter Biden traveled to at least 15 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 27, 2023, 12:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Hunter Biden traveled to at least 15 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'

Hunter Biden accompanied his vice president father on official trips to Europe, Africa, Asia, Canada and Mexico after he co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners in 2009.

Source: Hunter Biden traveled to at least 15 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'

DKG

Quote from: Conservative Perspective on August 27, 2023, 12:57:08 PMHunter Biden traveled to at least 15 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'

Hunter Biden accompanied his vice president father on official trips to Europe, Africa, Asia, Canada and Mexico after he co-founded Rosemont Seneca Partners in 2009.

Source: Hunter Biden traveled to at least 15 countries with VP dad: 'I can catch a ride with him'
And Trump is the one with multiple indictments.

Oliver the Second

Hunter's got millions why doesn't he just buy some planes and startup Crackhead Airlines or something.

Herman

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 27, 2023, 10:44:27 PMHunter's got millions why doesn't he just buy some planes and startup Crackhead Airlines or something.
It would probably be safer than Air Canada.