The best topic

Replies: 8245
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:57:58 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Adams says Hochul 'wrong' on NYC migrant crisis, urges 'real leadership' to push asylum seekers across state

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 30, 2023, 06:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Adams says Hochul 'wrong' on NYC migrant crisis, urges 'real leadership' to push asylum seekers across state

New York City Mayor Eric Adams criticized Gov. Kathy Hochul's approach to the migrant crisis, demanding communities across the state help "absorb" asylum seekers.

Source: Adams says Hochul 'wrong' on NYC migrant crisis, urges 'real leadership' to push asylum seekers across state

Oerdin

Dems deliberately created this problem and now are crying because it is happening to where they live instead of just in border states far away.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on August 30, 2023, 08:14:07 PMDems deliberately created this problem and now are crying because it is happening to where they live instead of just in border states far away.

they didn't anticipate southern state leaders to have the stones to bus/fly them out of their own areas. they truly believed the racist card would simply work and these governors would bow down in fear.

Problem is, smart black people are like "wait a minute - racist against whom?" and turned on them with equal vigor. Yeah, I guess the bloods and crips are weary of MS13 and Los Zetas taking over their neighborhoods too.

Dumb fucks can never read the situation at hand with any level of competency

take trump's mugshot as just another example. Millennial instgram and tiktok reels are ablaze with pro trump rhetoric

so now you stand to lose 20% of the black vote AND the cross section of the millennial population that isn't dumb white liberal? Oh, man, that's a recipe for one hell of an ass kicking in 2024.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2023, 09:10:14 PMthey didn't anticipate southern state leaders to have the stones to bus/fly them out of their own areas. they truly believed the racist card would simply work and these governors would bow down in fear.

Problem is, smart black people are like "wait a minute - racist against whom?" and turned on them with equal vigor. Yeah, I guess the bloods and brips are weary of MS13 and Los Zetas taking over their neighborhoods too.

Dumb fucks can never read the situation at hand with any level of competency

take trump's mugshot as just another example. Millennial instgram and tiktok reels are ablaze with pro trump rhetoric

so now you stand to lose 20% of the black vote AND the cross section of the millennial population that isn't dumb white liberal? Oh, man, that's a recipe for one hell of an ass kicking in 2024.
Money is rolling in for Trump's campaign thanks to Jim Crow Joe's persecution. I heard that he is considering Vivik as his running mate. Ya never know. He might be able to squeak out a narrow victory next year.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 11:18:24 PMMoney is rolling in for Trump's campaign thanks to Jim Crow Joe's persecution. I heard that he is considering Vivik as his running mate. Ya never know. He might be able to squeak out a narrow victory next year.

At the rate he's going democrat scum is either going to have to off him or cheat in a brazenly third world fashion to retain the presidency

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 30, 2023, 11:27:31 PMAt the rate he's going democrat scum is either going to have to off him or cheat in a brazenly third world fashion to retain the presidency
I would not put it past them to do either.

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on August 30, 2023, 11:18:24 PMMoney is rolling in for Trump's campaign thanks to Jim Crow Joe's persecution. I heard that he is considering Vivik as his running mate. Ya never know. He might be able to squeak out a narrow victory next year.

Vivik already said he has no interest in being anyone's running mate.  Maybe that will change but I doubt it.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 31, 2023, 11:31:15 AMVivik already said he has no interest in being anyone's running mate.  Maybe that will change but I doubt it.
Perhaps he would change his mind if he was made made a Dick Cheney type Veep candidate with a lot of decision making authority.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 31, 2023, 01:07:55 PMWe may see, I guess.
Trump is not my first or even second choice. But, Biden cannot win again or the US is screwed. I believe a deal to put Vivek on the ticket will improve Trump's odds of winning in Novermber 2023.

Lokmar

Vivek HAS to say he's not interested in VP. Thats just how the game is played. He's most likely to be Trumps VP at this point. DeSantis fucked up.

Biggie Smiles

DeSantis definitely fell off

I said from DAY ONE he should have waited until 2028

I love the guy, he's an amazing Govrenor but he wasn't ready for the Presidency
Agree Agree x 1 View List