Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

What irks you?

Started by Erica Mena, February 16, 2023, 02:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2023, 11:54:01 AMI weaned myself off of cigarettes with Nicorettes. I am glad I went that route instead of vaping.

i respect ppl who quit but i don't frown on the ppl who can't.... we're human. we make bad choices.... fortunately smoking is one of the few "bad choices" that doesn't have as much impact on anyone other than ourselves....

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 31, 2023, 11:58:20 AMi respect ppl who quit but i don't frown on the ppl who can't.... we're human. we make bad choices.... fortunately smoking is one of the few "bad choices" that doesn't have as much impact on anyone other than ourselves....
I am not judhimg. I know how hard quitting smoking is.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: DKG on August 31, 2023, 12:02:02 PMI am not judhimg. I know how hard quitting smoking is.

oh.... i saw you judging.... i knew you were judging when you wrote it.... ol' judgey mcjudgeton.... always judging shit.... judgingly....  :crampe:

DKG

Quote from: deadskinmask on August 31, 2023, 12:08:37 PMoh.... i saw you judging.... i knew you were judging when you wrote it.... ol' judgey mcjudgeton.... always judging shit.... judgingly....  :crampe:
You got me.

Reggie Essent

Assholes!  Now I gotta go have a smoke with my last cup of coffee.

:sm (36):
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List