Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Trump says US avoided 'nuclear holocaust' when he made 'deal with North Korea'

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 01, 2023, 05:18:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Trump says US avoided 'nuclear holocaust' when he made 'deal with North Korea'

Former President Donald Trump told the New York attorney general's office that he believed he averted nuclear devastation by meeting with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Source: Trump says US avoided 'nuclear holocaust' when he made 'deal with North Korea'

Lokmar

To be fair, I'm ready for a nuke holocaust. I'll make it and then I can go about butchering libtards when there's no longer any law and order. Oh yea, I can also take a detour to Canduhduh to pick up all my gold from josephjine.

Adolf Oliver Bush

It's looking more and more like you'll get your chance. The scuttlebutt is that the leftist vermin are increasingly frustrated that their attempts to demoralise populists are working about as well as one of Caskur's hexes and are exploring the option of nuclear war with Russia to bring badly needed support for their ranks in the 2024 election.

With the penchant of the dead to traditionally vote democrat, you can kind of see their logic.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles