Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Imagine If Canada Was Like Israel

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2014, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Anyone that follows Islamic commandments is evil.

So you believe all Muslims are evil. Yet you have Muslim friends.

Yes, devout belief in Islam is evil to it's very core. The question is why don't you believe murder and misogyny are not evil?

Romero

The question is why do you have murderers and misogynists as friends? Why is a murderer and misogynist cc's top employee?

I don't have any Muslims friends or employees. I simply don't hate all Muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"The question is why do you have murderers and misogynists as friends? Why is a murderer and misogynist cc's top employee?

I don't have any Muslims friends or employees. I simply don't hate all Muslims.

I don't have devout Muslims as friends. I told you before they are secular Muslims just like Salman Rushdie. They know devout belief in Islam is evil as you should too.

Romero

You said "Anyone that follows Islamic commandments is evil". Your friends, cc's top employee and Salman Rushdie follow Islam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"You said "Anyone that follows Islamic commandments is evil". Your friends, cc's top employee and Salman Rushdie follow Islam.

No, my friends don't follow islam any more than you or Ifollow Christianity because we celebrate X-mas. As for Salman Rushdie, he is not in hiding because he follows the commandments of Islam.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"You said "Anyone that follows Islamic commandments is evil". Your friends, cc's top employee and Salman Rushdie follow Islam.

No, my friends don't follow islam any more than you or Ifollow Christianity because we celebrate X-mas. As for Salman Rushdie, he is not in hiding because he follows the commandments of Islam.

Your Muslim friends don't follow Islam? Really?

And cc's Islamic employee isn't Islamic!

cc

Dodge / divert / obfuscate /dream  ... all you can do ... time waster

When you do your homework ... rather IF you do your homework ... get back to me
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"When you do your homework ... rather IF you do your homework ... get back to me then.

According to your expertise, your Islamic employee believes in violence and misogyny.

How could you hire someone like that? I would never hire someone like that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

Your Muslim friends don't follow Islam? Really?

And cc's Islamic employee isn't Islamic.

No more than you or I follow xtianity because we celebrate X-mas.

BTW, Salman Rushdie has been divorced 4 times. He is also a member of the advisory board of the Secular Coalition for America. Doesn't sound like someone who follows Islamic commandments too closely.

cc

SHAME on you Querky!!
QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream  ... all you can do ... time waster

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"No more than you or I follow xtianity because we celebrate X-mas.

BTW, Salman Rushdie has been divorced 4 times. He is also a member of the advisory board of the Secular Coalition for America. Doesn't sound like someone who follows Islamic commandments too closely.

We don't follow Christianity because we're not Christian. Your Muslim friends and cc's Islamic employee follow Islam.

They don't follow "evil Islamic commandments" "too closely"? Wouldn't that mean they're still somewhat evil? Because if your Muslim friends and cc's Islamic employee are good people, then not everyone who follows Islam is evil.

We all detest Islamic extremism but believe not all Muslims are evil. You have Muslim friends and cc has an Islamic employee yet I'm accused of supporting violence and misogyny simply because I don't hate them just like you two don't hate them.

Romero

Quote from: "cc li tarte"SHAME on you Querky!!
QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream  ... all you can do ... time waster

I will never hate Muslims. I will never hate Chinese because of Gary Oak, never hate Jews because of yck, never hate homosexuals because of bruce and I will never hate Muslims because of you.

cc

Hilarious!!  - Thwarted your plan A,  eh? ... Made you go to your hokey contrived plan B

the lengths you go to stating exactly what all of us feel in your desperation "to look like a good guy" are astounding

the lengths you go to miss-labeling others in your desperation "to look like a good guy" are astounding

FAKE!!!!  ... SHAME on you

QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream ... all you can do ... time waster

Romero

Plan A is "not hate Muslims". You'll never thwart that, Thought Police.

cc

Exceptionally Pathetic Effort!! .. even for you
QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream ... all you can do ... time waster

What do you think Shen?  Is he a deliberate contrived planner? - i.e. a FAKE?

or is he just unable to comprehend simple things .. i.e. really stupid?