Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Imagine If Canada Was Like Israel

Started by Anonymous, July 16, 2014, 03:19:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

Exceptionally Pathetic Effort!! .. even for you
QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream ... all you can do ... time waster

What do you think Shen?  Is he a deliberate contrived planner? - i.e. a FAKE?

or is he just unable to comprehend simple things .. i.e. really stupid?
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "cc li tarte"SHAME on you Querky!!
QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream  ... all you can do ... time waster

When you do your homework ... rather IF you do your homework ... get back to me

I will never hate Muslims.

There you have it. You will never hate murderers, misogynists and gay-bashers as long as it is done in the name of Islam.

http://becomingpeculiar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/confessions-of-a-hypocrite-b.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Pathetic Effort!!

What do you think Shen? Is he a Fake contrived planner? - or is he just unable to comprehend simple things .. i.e. stupid?

It's hard to take anyone seriously that says they have little tolerance for haters and then in the same breath defends the most hateful ideology on the planet.

cc

Quote from: "Shen Li" There you have it. You will never hate murderers, misogynists and gay-bashers as long as it is done in the name of Islam.

http://becomingpeculiar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/confessions-of-a-hypocrite-b.jpg">

[size=150]BINGO!!![/size]

I have always found his contrived attempts to label others as bad people (so he can look like a good guy) to be HIGHLY unethical!

Romero

I'm labelling? This all started with you:

Quote from: "cc li tarte"Our pretend good guy pet twists himself into an obscene pretzel in attempting to defend islam ...  in effect supporting the misogyny, cruelty, violence, race hatred, non-believer hatred, supremacist core of the most vile supremacist ideology this earth has ever known. ..... and yes, ... worse than the monsters of the 30s and 40s.

As he does not have the excuse of indoctrination from birth, it is voluntary for him ....  making he and his ilk worse than the worse of the islamics. islamics  have a lame excuse. He has no excuse beyond sheer stupidity and a vile hatred of the ethics of his own society.  

Without the ludicrous hypocritical support of many of his "enabler"  ilk trying to Lipstick the Pig, the Trojan Horse called  islam would not be be a threat to anyone other than to itself.

Just because I didn't fall for some e-mail hoax!

cc

No - Just because you are and have long been a fake!! ... NEVER play straight ball.

I have no idea about any email you are trying to obfuscate with. What the hell scam will you try on for size next??

QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream ... all you can do ... time waster

I'll add another sadly-necessary-with-you provision:

When / IF you get some ethics and learn to play straight ball, get back to me.

Put Oscar style : Ethics - Get some!!

Renee

QuoteDodge / divert / obfuscate / dream  ... all you can do ... time waster

I will never hate Muslims. I will never hate Chinese because of Gary Oak, never hate Jews because of yck, never hate homosexuals because of bruce and I will never hate Muslims because of you.

No one expects you to "hate' any one or any thing. All we are looking for is an admission of truth. Radical Islam is a violent, misogynistic, antisocial, ideology and all your denial of that sad fact will not change that truth.

Sorry that you simply do not get it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

I will never hate Muslims. I will never hate Chinese because of Gary Oak, never hate Jews because of yck, never hate homosexuals because of bruce and I will never hate Muslims because of you.

No one expects you to "hate' any one or any thing. All we are looking for is an admission of truth. Radical Islam is a violent, misogynistic, antisocial, ideology and all your denial of that sad fact will not change that truth.

Sorry that you simply do not get it.

I am sure he knows Islamic fundamentalism is rotten to it's very core. What I don't get is why he finds it so hard to admit that obvious truth?

Romero

Quote from: "Renee"Radical Islam is a violent, misogynistic, antisocial, ideology

I completely agree with this and have never once denied it. I simply don't hate all Muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"Radical Islam is a violent, misogynistic, antisocial, ideology

I completely agree with this and have never once denied it. I simply don't hate all Muslims.

Then you agree with CC and I that Islam is evil?

Romero

Radical Islam is evil. Islam is not.

I agree with you and cc that your Muslim friends and her Islamic employee aren't evil. What's all the fuss?

cc

Quote from: "Romero"Radical Islam is evil. Islam is not.
Can't believe you said that. There is only ONE islam. If you think there is 2, show us both. When you find that you cannot, man up to that. It is what it is ... the ultimate raw evil  ... more evil and FAR more insidious an ideology than ("nat" word I don't even like saying)

What you said above is preposterous. You know nothing about it and are just  faking it. When you actually learn what it is actually about, get back to me .. till then   ... carry on carrying on

Anonymous

I agree with you and cc that your Muslim friends and her Islamic employee aren't evil. What's all the fuss?

Do they use a different Quran/Hadith? Those books are pure hate literature.

cc

And the Sura where the best stuff is. There is only ONE of each.

All islamics use the exact same books ... exact to the letter

Querk Lesson C134: The Q'Book is the exact literal word of allah. Anyone changing one word of it would be condemned to eternal hellfire  

Learn up Querk ... then get back to us

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do they use a different Quran/Hadith? Those books are pure hate literature.

I would assume that your Muslim friends and cc's Islamic employee follow the same Quran. Or else they wouldn't be Muslim and Islamic.