The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

House Republicans push Mayorkas for full accounting of central Asian migrants smuggled to US through Mexico

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 03, 2023, 01:36:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

House Republicans push Mayorkas for full accounting of central Asian migrants smuggled to US through Mexico

A group of House Republicans is calling on Homeland Security Secretary Mayorkas to disclose everything he knows about Uzbek migrants who have allegedly entered the U.S. illegally through Mexico.

Source: House Republicans push Mayorkas for full accounting of central Asian migrants smuggled to US through Mexico

Lokmar

The Republicans need to keep up the pressure but they cant really effect change because they dont control both houses of Congress.

Oerdin

We have no border and not only is it bad for American workers but it also is allowing the drug epidemic to get ever worse.  Dems are literally killing tens of thousands of Americans per year if not more.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on September 03, 2023, 02:22:46 PMThe Republicans need to keep up the pressure but they cant really effect change because they dont control both houses of Congress.
Thanks to Bitch McConnell.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles