Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

O

Yeah Hi

Started by OTTO, September 03, 2023, 03:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OTTO

Good to be here. Could you make the sign up process anymore annoying? It's like I'm trying to enter Area 51.

Garraty_47

Quote from: OTTO on September 03, 2023, 03:37:10 PMGood to be here. Could you make the sign up process anymore annoying? It's like I'm trying to enter Area 51.

So you've been to Area 51?
Worker, visitor, or guest?

Shen Li

Quote from: OTTO on September 03, 2023, 03:37:10 PMGood to be here. Could you make the sign up process anymore annoying? It's like I'm trying to enter Area 51.
It's super easy. However, I'm not white with a small brain.

reaps the honest

Quote from: OTTO on September 03, 2023, 03:49:40 PMWork. I'm in charge of polishing the UFOs

Yeah,I bet you've polished a few bbc'c sorry,UFO's in your time.

Biggie Smiles

Keeps the spam bots out

Altough noodle neck seems to have made it through untroubled
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Aylana

Making endless alts isn't very entertaining...especially when they're so generic, most NPC's in video games have more personality than you. Maybe try impersonating a wrassler, maybe that will be a bit more interesting.

Shen Li

Quote from: Aylana on September 03, 2023, 05:11:53 PMMaking endless alts isn't very entertaining...especially when they're so generic, most NPC's in video games have more personality than you. Maybe try impersonating a wrassler, maybe that will be a bit more interesting.
The Colonel Crackskulls alt, was funny as fuck and I don't care what you say.

BTW, are you here to report the General to the owner of BF?

Aylana

Shen Li

Oerdin

Quote from: Aylana on September 03, 2023, 05:11:53 PMMaking endless alts isn't very entertaining...especially when they're so generic, most NPC's in video games have more personality than you. Maybe try impersonating a wrassler, maybe that will be a bit more interesting.

I thought you'd be used to alts given that BF runs tons of alts over at his place.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Aylana on September 03, 2023, 05:57:06 PMDoes CHATGPT write all your material?

Hoe, why is you here?
<t></t>

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin on September 03, 2023, 06:10:31 PMI thought you'd be used to alts given that BF runs tons of alts over at his place.
The General is funny. If Poppy has a problem with that, he can go fuck himself.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 03, 2023, 06:23:49 PMHoe, why is you here?

I'll take a stab at that

because Barnyard Factory has about 7 people online right now (9 if I'm being technically accurate and counting lily 3 times like we should)  and 4 of those 7 are owner alts  :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on September 03, 2023, 06:25:48 PMThe General is funny. If Poppy has a problem with that, he can go fuck himself.

Do you go wishing a good time upon him

Gremlin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 03, 2023, 04:04:45 PMKeeps the spam bots out

Altough noodle neck seems to have made it through untroubled
Are there any spambots in the room with you now?
Fucking Homo! Fucking Homo! x 2 View List