Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I sure do love it when those chickens come home to roost

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 08, 2023, 09:40:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Typical loathsome democrat vermin scum

Now that it has happened to YOU and not some stranger you read about which you can then dismiss as fake noos you're all for holding animals accountable

"These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot erase. With no hesitation and no remorse," Sathanandan wrote.

She continued, "I'm now part of the statistics. I wasn't silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won't be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM. PERIOD."

Piece of shit. Fuck you. I hope they robbed your ass blind

Next time, display the type of human decency and empathy one needs to have when they witness it happening to complete strangers and then, maybe then, I'll have some empathy for your sorry ass.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

caskur

I couldn't agree more...

This weekend they are featuring some serial killer on our 60 Minutes they are thinking of releasing...

Our justice system is as bad as the USA.

I WOULD just do what the Philippines did and get the cops to shoot them dread. Of course my way of doing things would be completely shut down but everytime I see people hurt to the point of being brain damaged, my blood boils.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

This is the advertisement..

https://youtu.be/FtZiBwujxME?si=goZVU_g5030CyJf4

I actually love it when people get their comeuppance....

But sadly everyone at one time or another have unjust crimes committed on their person or property and I once saw stats about that but can't remember the exact stats so I can't relay them here... but it was something like each person was going to be a serious crime victim like 4 times over their lifetime.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 08, 2023, 10:28:58 AMTypical loathsome democrat vermin scum

Now that it has happened to YOU and not some stranger you read about which you can then dismiss as fake noos you're all for holding animals accountable

"These men knew what they were doing. I have NO DOUBT they have done this before. Yet they are still on OUR STREETS. Killing mothers. Giving babies psychological trauma that a lifetime of therapy cannot erase. With no hesitation and no remorse," Sathanandan wrote.

She continued, "I'm now part of the statistics. I wasn't silent when I fought these men to save my life and my babies, and I won't be silent now. We need to get illegal guns off of our streets, catch these young people who are running wild creating chaos across our city and HOLD THEM IN CUSTODY AND PROSECUTE THEM. PERIOD."

Piece of shit. Fuck you. I hope they robbed your ass blind

Next time, display the type of human decency and empathy one needs to have when they witness it happening to complete strangers and then, maybe then, I'll have some empathy for your sorry ass.
She did not have compassion for victims of crime until she became one. She did not want protection from criminals until she needed it. What a selfish person.
Agree Agree x 4 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on September 08, 2023, 11:30:28 AMShe did not have compassion for victims of crime until she became one. She did not want protection from criminals until she needed it. What a selfish person.

And THAT is exactly what makes liberals so fucking repulsive to me

I'd have more respect for her if she kept on beating the same drum -- at least that would show she had a true and genuine conviction

what a vile piece of shit
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 08, 2023, 01:50:49 PMAnd THAT is exactly what makes liberals so fucking repulsive to me

I'd have more respect for her if she kept on beating the same drum -- at least that would show she had a true and genuine conviction

what a vile piece of shit
This shit exposes what phonies progtards are.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Herman on September 08, 2023, 09:05:38 PMThis shit exposes what phonies progtards are.

here's what really gets under my skin with these scum bags. They make it the cool and virtuous thing to support criminals based on the very small percentage of the time they are actually unjustly handled by the police.

Are there instances of police abuse? absolutely. I'm personally a victim of it. In both my life as a NYC street criminal AND as a honest hardworking law abiding citizen. But I'd NEVER call for demonizing all of them and I fully support the good ones in the very difficult job they are asked to do.

Some of them are fuckups. Very true. But this does not justify dismantling, demonizing and demoralizing them to the point where innocent people are forced to suffer. And its ALWAYS the people they claim to care about the most that end up suffering the most at the end of their policies.

I'll tell you one undeniable fact. There's a certain percentage unjust arrests vs just. What the percentage shakes out to be I can't tell you with any level of certainty. 40/60 10/90 20/80 etc etc ... but  I do know this .. the little old lady walking home from the grocery mugged for her last 10 dollars in her purse and possibly killed as a result is a 100% victim 100% of the time  -- so I'll take my chances on the former.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 08, 2023, 09:53:02 PMits ALWAYS the people they claim to care about the most that end up suffering the most at the end of their policies.
Same with progs' climate change policy. It always hursts the folks they claim to be doing it for that end up in the most pain.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Frood

Quote from: Herman on September 08, 2023, 10:53:26 PMThat is what the prog defunders say.

Water is wet.

The sky is blue.

Gravity is real.

Cops are retarded.

See, there's common ground.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

When I was growing up, and you misbehaved in school, you got whacked hard with a ruler over the back of your hands.... boys got whacked with a cane on their palms and it was called the cuts.... it was done by the headmaster...

Now kids are beating up the teachers.... and teachers are throwing their hands up in the air quitting their jobs.
- Andy Warhol