Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

New York Governor Kathy Hochul

Started by Frood, September 14, 2023, 04:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

Quote"It is literally a new vaccine, it is not a booster shot, it is not an enhancer. It is a new vaccine designed to attack the new variants,"

Quote"Thank you for getting vaccinated in the past, but that is not protecting you today," 

FUCK THAT STUPID CUNT in both ear canals... that retarded bitch is out of her tree as well as gourd... there's 100,000 roos loose in her top paddock.

There's motherfucking rocks in her head and her skull has been ridden hard then put up wet.

:crazy:
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on September 14, 2023, 04:20:04 AM:crampe:  :crampe:  :crampe:

FUCK THAT STUPID CUNT in both ear canals... that retarded bitch is out of her tree as well as gourd... there's 100,000 roos loose in her top paddock.

There's motherfucking rocks in her head and her skull has been ridden hard then put up wet.

:crazy:
I'm sure the media will inflate the totals of the newly jabbed to sell the idea that this latest untested and experimental jab is the Real Deal. And doubtless there will be a bunch of people claiming they "won't get fooled again" while rolling up their sleeves on the quiet.

One thing you might want to do is stock up on any decongestants you might be needing. At the risk of creating a run on the Robutissin and Sudafed shelves, the scuttlebutt is that these products are going to be pulled in the next "Winter of Severe Illness and Death" so the Knowledgeable Experts in Caskurland have a cleaner shot of blowing peoples lungs out on ventilators and the like.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 14, 2023, 06:36:49 AMI'm sure the media will inflate the totals of the newly jabbed to sell the idea that this latest untested and experimental jab is the Real Deal. And doubtless there will be a bunch of people claiming they "won't get fooled again" while rolling up their sleeves on the quiet.

One thing you might want to do is stock up on any decongestants you might be needing. At the risk of creating a run on the Robutissin and Sudafed shelves, the scuttlebutt is that these products are going to be pulled in the next "Winter of Severe Illness and Death" so the Knowledgeable Experts in Caskurland have a cleaner shot of blowing peoples lungs out on ventilators and the like.

I get all the lantana leaves I need at work... and along the side streets around my residence.

Noxious weed... yes...

..but look it up. Shit works. Though steer clear of the berries...
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Bonesaw

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 14, 2023, 06:36:49 AMthere will be a bunch of people claiming they "won't get fooled again" while rolling up their sleeves on the quiet.

I'd be willing to bet some of them log in here.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 14, 2023, 04:58:36 PMI'd be willing to bet some of them log in here.
Undoubtedly they do. Thankfully and as far as I am aware, it is not possible to contract their diseases over the world wide web, so the world is lucky there.

- Biggie Smiles