Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

R

Cringey artists and songs

Started by RAVEN, September 10, 2023, 11:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAVEN

Alrighty, If you have a song/artist that makes you want to stab your eardrums with a sharp object to stop the agony.. Post 'em up LOL

:crampe: My uncle loved this guy... just horrible.. everything about it!!

:facepalm:

Shen Li

I can think of some in Chinese just off the tip of my brain, but none in English.

Reggie Essent

Damn!  I'd have to do a YouTube deep dive for this one.  If I don't like something, I don't listen to it.

Let me do some research. ;)
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

There are so dang many cringey songs. Let me see what I can come up with.

Herman

Right near the top of the list has got to be this prog anthem. They played this at Jack Layton's funeral.

Herman

Green Day has so many songs to offer this thread.

Herman

formosan

Agree Agree x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Bonesaw

DKG

Adolf Oliver Bush

Someone should shoot it... put it out of its misery...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 26, 2023, 09:38:29 PMThat is awful.
Agreed. We should nuke Western Australia on general principles for allowing this to be released. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this was playing on Bon Scott's radio when he vomited his way into an early dirt nap tbh.

- Biggie Smiles

Oliver the Second