The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

A Crime committed Almost Exclusively By white Women

Started by Shen Li, September 14, 2023, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Dove

Quote from: formosan on August 24, 2024, 12:39:33 PMI've never known a woman who joked about boys that way..

Who are these women?

They aren't women. They are demon pod people.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Brent

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on August 25, 2024, 02:42:48 PMWhoring and pedophilia are not the same.

Nope. Smoking dope and shooting heroin arent the same either. Being a generic faggit and a tranny isnt either. Yet toleration of all of the former has brought about more of the latter.

Brent

Quote from: Lokmar on August 25, 2024, 02:51:45 PMNope. Smoking dope and shooting heroin arent the same either. Being a generic faggit and a tranny isnt either. Yet toleration of all of the former has brought about more of the latter.
I don't know what you are talking about. But, I have known lots of nymphos. Not one of them had a thing for kids.

Lokmar

Quote from: Brent on August 25, 2024, 02:53:18 PMI don't know what you are talking about. But, I have known lots of nymphos. Not one of them had a thing for kids.

OK then, I will explain to to you clearly. What I am talking about is repression of degeneracy as opposed to openly promoting it in a society as we do today. Teachers didnt all of a sudden think about fucking kids but in the type of society we have now where all forms of "love" are tolerated, these shitbags feel entitled and emboldened. Women these days also have a greatly increased obsession with wanting power and the only way they can have that in a sexual manner with a man is if he is easily manipulated as kids are.

smartass

Meanwhile in other news, devout Jewish Israelis are citing the Talmud to justify sodomizing Palestinians in concentration camps.

Shhh, don't tell anyone or you might get arrested.

https://thecradle.co/articles-id/26496
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Quote from: smartass on August 26, 2024, 06:30:25 AMMeanwhile in other news, devout Jewish Israelis are citing the Talmud to justify sodomizing Palestinians in concentration camps.

formosan

Love Love x 1 View List
too old to be a fashionista

Lokmar

Quote from: smartass on August 26, 2024, 06:30:25 AMMeanwhile in other news, devout Jewish Israelis are citing the Talmud to justify sodomizing Palestinians in concentration camps.

They should butcher all Paletrashians for the betterment of mankind.

hard Я

Those jews seem to be more into buggery than butchery. Maybe lock 'em all up together in the concentration camp, lob in a few quarts of monkeypox infected Crisco and let them all go at it until their dicks fall off and their bumholes fall out.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview