Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

A Crime committed Almost Exclusively By white Women

Started by Shen Li, September 14, 2023, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 01:31:12 PMWell, that's certainly better than the alternative!  :crampe:

Is it though? Hahahaha.

Although I would prefer "woman of ill repute" lol.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

Quote from: Dove on December 05, 2023, 02:58:05 PMIs it though? Hahahaha.

Although I would prefer "woman of ill repute" lol.

Stay away from the nigga jizz at least!!!!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Dove

Quote from: Lokmar on December 05, 2023, 03:02:54 PMStay away from the nigga jizz at least!!!!

You be hoggin it all!  :s_laugh:

Lulz!

My man is white as white can be lol

JOE

Quote from: Dove on December 05, 2023, 12:10:51 PMI have Yahweh Shalom in Hebrew on my wrist and the Celtic daraknot tree of life on my ribs.

But I'm a sailor  :drunk2:

Oh yeah? You sure about that eh Dove?

...listen in eh?
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Zetsu

Lucky kid already got a free lunch, playing the victim card will only get his ass kicked by his friends, lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Permanently off his rocker

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 05, 2023, 12:00:19 PMI did; my year ten english teacher got sacked for fucking one of the guys in my class. Meanwhile, the Physics teacher (who was also the chess team coach) was sticking it to a "plain jane" type who was 15 at the time and who left the school in order to preserve his job. Both teachers were in their early to mid twenties at the time.

My parents re-enrolled me in another school pretty damn quickly when the stories started circulating. 
I mean gal teachers doing boys. We have had a few incidents in Saskatchewan of that in the last few years.

Herman

Girls have relationships with male teachers are screwed up later on in life. I wonder what affect it has on boys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 05, 2023, 09:39:29 PMI mean gal teachers doing boys.
Which is why I mentioned my english teacher. She was actually quite the looker too, had a thigh gap going on that she liked to show off in skinny denim jeans. And she got to lose her job, while the physics teacher got to keep his.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Brent

Quote from: Zetsu on December 05, 2023, 07:53:36 PMLucky kid already got a free lunch, playing the victim card will only get his ass kicked by his friends, lol.
Nobody likes seeing that victim card dealt.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Zetsu

Quote from: Brent on December 06, 2023, 03:44:03 PMNobody likes seeing that victim card dealt.

Exactly, speaking of English teachers ours was pretty too, a lot of students couldn't concentrate during the lectures since she was too good looking.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Zetsu on December 06, 2023, 03:57:59 PMExactly, speaking of English teachers ours was pretty too, a lot of students couldn't concentrate during the lectures since she was too good looking.
One of my classmates nicknamed our year nine English teacher "Gap". The name stuck.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

My senior year, my first hour teacher was a 24 year old man named Mr Scott.

Not bad looking....but not good looking either.

One night I had a very aggressive sex dream about him and had to face him first thing in the fucking morning because he was my first hour class.

All I could think about was him in my dream LOL

And no...I wasnt all turned on or anything. I was quite mortified lol. I was 18 at least.

Herman

Quote from: Zetsu on December 06, 2023, 03:57:59 PMExactly, speaking of English teachers ours was pretty too, a lot of students couldn't concentrate during the lectures since she was too good looking.
I never had a teacher in school I would give a second thought about.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 06, 2023, 10:29:22 PMI never had a teacher in school I would give a second thought about.
They were all Hildas, Helgas and Olgas, eh?

- Biggie Smiles

Zetsu

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 06, 2023, 09:37:52 PMOne of my classmates nicknamed our year nine English teacher "Gap". The name stuck.

Lol hope she didn't find out, not sure will she be flattered or get upset. 

The more I think about it we sure behaved like morons, the half of the kids in French or English class acted like something we see in a comedy film, lol.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview