The best topic

Replies: 7564
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:29:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

A Crime committed Almost Exclusively By white Women

Started by Shen Li, September 14, 2023, 09:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: TheProwler on December 08, 2023, 02:41:40 AMRetard Joe thinks mass shooters are not outlawed.

This is over-the-top stupid, even for Joe.
Maybe he thinks I live in the Middle East... or some tinpot regime in Central America.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE on December 08, 2023, 02:14:14 AMI gets the impression for this thread that many Conz here are uptight about hterosexual relationships between men and women.

Personally I don't give a shit if a White female teacher comes onto a young guy. America is still wedded to puritanism and the witch hunts that go along with it.

Fuck, America's becomin' some kinda police state, worrying about chit that doesn't matter. Truth be known they should throw some of their political and business leaders in the slammer cuz many of them are liars and crooks who steal from the public purse. ie - GW Bush starts an illegal war which kills thousands including young American soldiers, wiretaps a nation conducts illegal surveillance and the shitbag gets off scot free. Plus he ruined your economy too.

all this fuss about supposedly predatory female teachers is a smokescreen to allow the Establishment to deflect attention away from them and to get away with their crimes.

You guys are so manipulated, man.

No tard, democRATs who gave home loans to niggers, slopes, beaners, and white trash that had zero ability to pay their bills caused the economy to crash. Thanks for being wrong as always! PWN3D!

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 04:35:21 AMAnd perfectly moral for somebody who stopped a mass shooter or assailant to be bandied up in a cop cruiser, imprisoned, and attacked by DA's or the nation equivalent because they didn't allow themselves or other innocent bystanders to be murdered...

This is where we're at now, people. It's not going to get better in our foreseeable lifetimes.

Flee... get out as best you can and learn how to dig really fucking deep holes.

Right here in Lake Orion MI some poor pregnant woman got sent to prison for brandishing because she used her fire arm to get out of a confrontation she was trying to flee.

It was bullshit.

My boyfriend has his gun loaded in the night stand drawer and told me the gun storage laws were not real laws and fuck them lol.  I asked him...isn't that against the law? He said "that's not a real law" lol

His hot points skyrocketed that day.
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 12:12:42 PMRight here in Lake Orion MI some poor pregnant woman got sent to prison for brandishing because she used her fire arm to get out of a confrontation she was trying to flee.

It was bullshit.

My boyfriend has his gun loaded in the night stand drawer and told me the gun storage laws were not real laws and fuck them lol.  I asked him...isn't that against the law? He said "that's not a real law" lol

His hot points skyrocketed that day.

I packed in Michigan in 98 to late 99. I knew I was fucked if I got ankle searched... but I knew I might not live to be charged with it if I didn't.

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 12:17:31 PMI packed in Michigan in 98 to late 99. I knew I was fucked if I got ankle searched... but I knew I might not live to be charged with it if I didn't.

It's so hot walking up behind him, sliding my arms around his waist and feeling his firearm  :pardon:

Knowing how fast he can be awake and have that thing drawn and ready.

I also really love how I know he could kill me with his bare hands in like 15 seconds lol.

Frood

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 12:25:32 PMIt's so hot walking up behind him, sliding my arms around his waist and feeling his firearm  :pardon:

Knowing how fast he can be awake and have that thing drawn and ready.

I also really love how I know he could kill me with his bare hands in like 15 seconds lol.

TMI... down girl... DOWN...  :pardon:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on December 08, 2023, 12:28:18 PMTMI... down girl... DOWN...  :pardon:

I feel so safe though. This is the most relaxed I've been in years  :drunk2:

I have no anxiety over my physical safety and I have no relationship anxiety. I don't even know what to do now that I'm not freaking out over everything lol.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Dove on December 08, 2023, 03:56:20 AMIt's fun how people talk like it's perfectly legal to do a mass shooting.
Especially attention starved gay trolls like old Joe.

Shen Li

There's something seriously wrong with white chix. I used to think the problem with whites was the dudes. It isn't.

Take Morecock(Murdy the white whale) and Dove. Cheating on their husbands with men from forumz. Fooling around with each other. In Asia, no guy would touch their skanky hairy white asses with a 10 metre disinfectant barge pole. white men should boycott them too.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 08, 2023, 09:35:52 AMNo tard, democRATs who gave home loans to niggers, slopes, beaners, and white trash that had zero ability to pay their bills caused the economy to crash. Thanks for being wrong as always! PWN3D!
He has been injecting that into every thread can for years. He doesn't believe it himself.

First of all congress voted for war including the current president and his climate czar, John Kerry. Second, he didn't illegally wiretap a nation or his political opponents like Obama did. They were suspected terrorists and again the current president voted in favour of those security laws. Finally the crash of 08 was caused by mortgages being under water. How did that happen? Bill Clinton's administration loaned money to folks they knew could not pay it back. Bush continied that suicidal policy, but again the current president voted for it.

I hated Bush, I hate the entire family. They are really democRATs. They support the same anti blue collar bullshit as democRATs. But, what Joe posted is also bullshit and he knows that which is why he posts it. He is an attention starved troll.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:05:38 PMHe has been injecting that into every thread can for years. He doesn't believe it himself.

First of all congress voted for war including the current president and his climate czar, John Kerry. Second, he didn't illegally wiretap a nation or his political opponents like Obama did. They were suspected terrorists and again the current president voted in favour of those security laws. Finally the crash of 08 was caused by mortgages being under water. How did that happen? Bill Clinton's administration loaned money to folks they knew could not pay it back. Bush continied that suicidal policy, but again the current president voted for it.

I hated Bush, I hate the entire family. They are really democRATs. They support the same anti blue collar bullshit as democRATs. But, what Joe posted is also bullshit and he knows that which is why he posts it. He is an attention starved troll.

I would somewhat disagree with the "Bush" part. As I recall, this policy was driven by the democRAT Congress. I also hated Bush BTW. Voted 3rd party his second election.

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar on December 12, 2023, 09:42:44 PMI would somewhat disagree with the "Bush" part. As I recall, this policy was driven by the democRAT Congress. I also hated Bush BTW. Voted 3rd party his second election.
I think I made that clear that everything Joe accuses Bush of with his lame trolling, the current president voted for.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:05:38 PM...he didn't illegally wiretap a nation or his political opponents like Obama did.
Technically correct, though the spooks were illegally wiretapping the nation as early as 2005. Under Obama they simply ramped it up a few notches.

Source: Edward Snowden.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Thiel

Quote from: Herman on December 12, 2023, 09:05:38 PMHe has been injecting that into every thread can for years. He doesn't believe it himself.

Former intelligence officials among the cabal of Russiagate hoaxers who sought to discredit the New York Post's damning Hunter Biden laptop story ahead of the 2020 election are now begging Congress to reauthorize Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act.

On Monday, 46 former intelligence officials signed a letter to the House speaker, majority leader, and minority leader, pleading for them to renew Section 702 of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act. Additionally, they denounced Arizona Republican Rep. Andy Biggs' Protect Liberty and End Warrantless Surveillance Act, which would reform Section 702 and require a warrant for all U.S. person searches.

Section 702 of FISA enables the government to spy on non-Americans without first obtaining a warrant. The FBI admitted earlier this year to using Section 702 to target American citizens roughly 278,000 times in 2021 alone. This law was also exploited by the FBI to spy on members of the Trump campaign in 2016 without probable cause.
gay, conservative and proud

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview