Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

All Fellas Named Joe are Bullshitters

Started by Herman, September 15, 2023, 12:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Frood

Joe Biden is such a fucking idiot, even his side of the aisle can't help but to acknowledge it... but they all or mostly knew before.

It was to stop Trump getting a second term at any cost, and now they're repeating the same policy by abandoning the perpetually sinking Joe Biden ship, like diseased rats... scuttling one shit raft for the next deep state approved and promoted Uniparty demon... (But not Kamala Harris... absolutely nobody has any faith in that cock suck to the top giggling office corpse).
Blahhhhhh...

Garraty_47

I remember catching a lot of hate from democrats and anti-Trump folk back in 2019-2020 for pointing out the documented fact that Joe's a pathological liar. All it took was reminding them he had to drop out of a previous presidential bid 'cuz he got busted plagiarizing and lying.

Now they want to act like they only just discovered this about him?

Geddafukouttahere.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

His lying has nothing to do with his dementia. He plagiarized Neil Kinnock's speech verbatim when he first ran for president in 1988.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: DKG on September 15, 2023, 09:36:30 AMHis lying has nothing to do with his dementia. He plagiarized Neil Kinnock's speech verbatim when he first ran for president in 1988.

Was that the same campaign during which he totally lied about his college credentials or was that a different election?

He lies so constantly it's difficult to sort them all out...

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

DKG

Oliver the Second

Quote from: Herman on September 15, 2023, 12:54:13 AMAll Fellas Named Joe are Bullshitters

Especially if they drive an Isuzu.

Herman

Thiel

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

Thiel

Brent

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on September 15, 2023, 09:36:30 AMHis lying has nothing to do with his dementia. He plagiarized Neil Kinnock's speech verbatim when he first ran for president in 1988.
Perhaps it isn't, but I've noticed that dementia sufferers tend to invent details to cover for the gaps in their memory. This can lead them into wild flights of fantasy that are far removed from reality.

Not to say that Joe wasn't a compulsive liar to begin with you understand, or a freak or an outright pervert. Remember this?

That hairy legs moment was from a speech delivered in mid-2017. The guy was all over the place and spouting gibberish. I put it to you that much of what he said in that speech was invented detail, pulled out of a fog of half recollected memories and outright fantasy. Pretty dark fantasies too, but fantasies nonetheless. It seems to me a more rational explanation than the existence of a community that would stand by silently... for decades... coming together for a speech where he openly rubs their noses in levels of inappropriate behaviour that leaves the legends of Michael Jackson for dead.

But then I've seen the C-Span footage of him groping little girls, sniffing their hair and whispering in their ears as they cringed and cowered from him and the parents nervously trying to laugh it off as if it were perfectly normal, so perhaps his "rub my hairly legs" faux pas was a moment of rare clarity and photographic recall. Either way, there's been example after example of this criminal demonstrating that he can relate accounts that on closer examination seem outright fallacious. On the 2020 campaign trail, clearly demented and obviously being pushed to the head of the queue, you'd have had to have been operating on half a Fetterman not to recognise that whatever Joe was, presidential material certainly wasn't it.

Oh, and since you bring it up, I don't believe Joe was ever capable of writing a speech and likely had people who were supposed to do that for him. Like your current Prime Mincer, Truedeaup. If someone Xeroxed a copy of a previous speech (itself potentially ghostwritten for the person who initially delivered it), then so what? You can find plenty of examples of public officials that couldn't write their way out of a paper box, much less come up with some stirring oratory to garner support from the masses and who had to resort to being the mouthpiece of some unheralded ghost writer to get favourable notice.

Here be dragons... are those officials plagiarists too? Where exactly do you draw the line? Not partisan I hope.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview