The best topic

Replies: 7027
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:27:31 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

caskur1 youtube channel

Started by caskur, September 16, 2023, 08:30:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Over the last decade I took up photography thanks to not having to deal with getting pictures left to develop at a chemist and then waiting for a week to see the expensive shitty picture you took, fail. Lolp. These days it's an absolute joy to photograph the environment and show off your work to the entire world in minutes.

These video should be viewed like an album... I found this the easiest way to just show pictures for free.

I love landscapes, seascapes, birds, weather, and building to.

I am starting this new thread because all my other threads have been ruined.

Please like on my channel if you are a member of youtube.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Who is that mangy animal in the plaid shirt?  :yeahhh:

He's a good dude. You're lucky to have somebody in your life like him.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Frood on September 16, 2023, 08:59:24 AMWho is that mangy animal in the plaid shirt?  :yeahhh:

He's a good dude. You're lucky to have somebody in your life like him.

KURT when he was fat... he's only 93 kilos now.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Good thread caskur. I will email Fash and let her know there is a new thread here she will like.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

formosan

Quote from: caskur on September 16, 2023, 08:30:15 AMOver the last decade I took up photography thanks to not having to deal with getting pictures left to develop at a chemist and then waiting for a week to see the expensive shitty picture you took, fail. Lolp. These days it's an absolute joy to photograph the environment and show off your work to the entire world in minutes.

These video should be viewed like an album... I found this the easiest way to just show pictures for free.

I love landscapes, seascapes, birds, weather, and building to.

I am starting this new thread because all my other threads have been ruined.

Please like on my channel if you are a member of youtube.

WSuch lovely videos caskur.
too old to be a fashionista

caskur

Country Roads Western Australia

Sometimes I just say, let's get in the car and just drive. I love doing that the most however sickness has kept me confined for the last 3 years plus a decaying mother-In-law who has now passed so its cruise ship, here I come....lol

- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Thought I would make a video because I am pleased I got a close up of the White-faced Heron.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

I ran around like a mad thing taking pictures of old historical buildings in Fremantle which gives it its unique character. I repeated some images a few times so I hope I'm forgiven....
I just LOVE historical buildings.

Thank God for youtube. I am also fully aware that doing pictures this way is like watching boring old slide shows but just take a look from time to time.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

What's the weather like in Perth now? Getting hot yet?

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on November 01, 2023, 03:48:45 PMWhat's the weather like in Perth now? Getting hot yet?

it fluctuates between perfect to hot. Atm, more perfect than hot.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol