The best topic

Replies: 8242
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:52:20 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

WATCH: White House addresses possibility of pardoning Hunter Biden for first time since federal indictment

Started by Conservative Perspective, September 17, 2023, 07:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

WATCH: White House addresses possibility of pardoning Hunter Biden for first time since federal indictment

The White House stood by its previous stance that there would be no pardon or commutation of a sentence for Hunter Biden should he be convicted on federal charges.

Source: WATCH: White House addresses possibility of pardoning Hunter Biden for first time since federal indictment

Garraty_47

Translation:

They are confident there will be no serious charges and after seeing the "deal" the PROSECUTION first offered to the judge I suspect they could be right.

They may charge him with a couple things, strike a deal in which he pleads guilty to a reduced minor charge of one count, and say: "Plea bargains are standard procedure, y'all. Nothing to see here".

DKG

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 17, 2023, 10:45:11 PMTranslation:

They are confident there will be no serious charges and after seeing the "deal" the PROSECUTION first offered to the judge I suspect they could be right.

They may charge him with a couple things, strike a deal in which he pleads guilty to a reduced minor charge of one count, and say: "Plea bargains are standard procedure, y'all. Nothing to see here".
I am shocked said no one.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Garraty_47 on September 17, 2023, 10:45:11 PMTranslation:

Man.. we'll be lucky if they charge him with Jwalking at the end of it all

total bullshit showboating with brazen disrespect for the common person who has to watch an already unjust justice system really come up off the rails
Agree Agree x 1 View List