The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Apologies to Biggie Smiles

Started by Blausdag, September 19, 2023, 09:38:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Aryan on September 20, 2023, 12:34:14 PMYes yes, we all know how much you adore pickles, aka Flynn.... no need for the constant reminders.

I don't adore them... like me they are flame warriors..... you don't understand because you are merely an underling.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 11:02:59 AMI have always been on the right side of forum owners .... if it wasn't for them there would be no site. I also had sites... I still have sites... I have nearly 2,000 members on my public Facebook sites alone.

If you people can't behave yourselves that is not my problem...

If you were unfairly judged and want a second go I can plead cases for any of you.

On the net, you're on your own mainly though.

If you all think you're perfect then you're all delusional.

On the special subject boards like movies or politics, or music, you should behave, if you want to fight, use the meltdown or flame sections.

It doesn't get fairer than that.

BF has got better things to do than babysit any of us.

Leave the forum owners alone.

You're way off base on this. There's NEVER an excuse for PM mining, well, unless its to help law enforcement on a crime I guess. There's NEVER an excuse for luring someone or rather redirecting their clicks to a malware site.

As for me, the only thing that fucktard did was reveal himself to be a narcissistic crybaby when he assboxed me for giving one of his posts a thumbs down. That right there told me all I needed to know about his dumb ass.

While I appreciate the opportunity to post on a forum, I sure as hell dont believe thats a reason to accept unreasonable and irrational behavior out of a forum owner. If I did, I'd be a member of Sidney Bildo's shithole. Never have, never will.

Fuck that BF faggit.
Agree Agree x 2 Love Love x 1 View List

Erica Mena

I just heard the voicemail.

I actually feel sorry for what that feral pig has coming to her.
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on September 20, 2023, 11:51:32 AMEggs ackly. Flynntini suddenly grew a conscience?? I don't think so.

Yea, I aint buying into that transformation either. Not for a milisecond.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

caskur

Quote from: Raven on September 20, 2023, 11:35:58 AMPFFFFTTTTT :crampe:  :crampe:  Bring it on, bitch :D lol  I like you Caskur.. I don't understand how you can look at these PMs and still back BF..  But hey..Your ethics must differ from mine .. Either that our your hatred for OAK overrides all of this psycho bullshit..  Whatever the case,   

do me a favor,  Please DON'T EVER come here and cry if you have a fallout with that man and he fucks you over..  I will be the first to give you the BIG .. FUCK YOU  :thumbup2:

Way back in the olden days, 20 years ago, my real name, phone numbers and address got out...

I am still standing.

The people who wronged me are my good friends now..  I have had personal contact with all of them.

We have known each other for decades... we all go through ups and downs... Murdock is in for it now. It won't be pretty.

Heads are going to roll, tantrums are going to be performed and everyone is giddy with excitement..

It'll all blow over soon enough.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Aryan

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 12:38:29 PMI don't adore them... like me they are flame warriors..... you don't understand because you are merely an underling.

Stop ffs.

Funny Funny x 3 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

And further, I will go over to BF right now and confront BF.

I am much different from you Raven because I have a backbone.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Honestly - I think Flynn laid it on a little too thick with the whole apologies to the mooks at BF bit

No one cares.

But I don't think she's trolling here

vocaroo will be up shortly

reaps the honest

Point of order here people before we stick a pitch fork up Murds arse.(and I am in no way defending anyone).

Large Lil also knew Big's real name and phone number.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 12:32:36 PMYou should mentor her.

I should NOT mentor anyone about anything.

Never been a people person and I'm not going to start now; I mean yeah I'm not as bad as Amy "Stapler Chucking" Klobuchar or Marianne "Toxic Narcissism" Williamson when it comes to interacting with folk but I've still got the completely wrong temperament for being a mentor.

That role belongs to someone with patience and an abiding love for all humanity.

Best I can do is sarcasm and exasperation.

/shrug
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Erica Mena

She's not trolling. That I do know.

I wonder if BF realizes just how much Fat Murdock is gonna pay lol
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 20, 2023, 12:52:41 PMPoint of order here people before we stick a pitch fork up Murds arse.(and I am in no way defending anyone).

She didn't know info about his boss. Oak wouldn't give out that info. I'll vouch for that one.
<t></t>

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on September 20, 2023, 12:51:13 PMAnd further, I will go over to BF right now and confront BF.

I am much different from you Raven because I have a backbone.

Best take a submarine. I hear that forum is at the bottom of a sewer.

Good on you for confronting him tho.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 20, 2023, 12:54:48 PMShe didn't know info about his boss. Oak wouldn't give out that info. I'll vouch for that one.

Yep,I forgot about the work thing.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 20, 2023, 12:52:41 PMPoint of order here people before we stick a pitch fork up Murds arse.(and I am in no way defending anyone).

And thanks to Murdock I have hers as well

now, I wonder what one with the proper motivation could do with such info

lolz

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview