Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Trying to handle this in the fairest way possible

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 21, 2023, 11:38:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

Both of you have grievances to air. You cant stand each other, I get that. I cant stand certain people either

However, in the 3 years time thus far I do think some of us have read through every conceivable permutation of your ongoing feud.

I haven't because I literally scroll past both of you when you get into that zone. But I can empathize with those that, for whatever reason, don't follow the same process. I have ADHD by default. I'm not even reading a 1000 essay generated against me, so I damn sure aint reading one against someone else. But not everyone is like that.

So here's how I'm going to handle this.

THIS THREAD will be your get the final thoughts in  on your ongoing hatred of one another repository. You have 72 hours to let loose and tear the walls down. So make use of it.

After that time the staff will be moving any clashes between you two found on any other thread to a specially crafted area of the board that I will create which can be ignored entirely by the membership should they choose to do so.

This is the best I can think of as I have no desire to ban either of you but the same rage between the two of you is getting stale according to those that are actually taking the time to read it

If anyone has a better idea on how to handle this fairly and squarely without having to resort to actually muting people let me know. I'm all ears and open to suggestions
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Erica Mena

<t></t>

reaps the honest

Is it possible to make a user group where both people can see and reply to any post but can't see or reply to a post from another user group?

For example- Flynn can see and reply to any post she wants but can't see or reply to a Dove post.

And of course vicer vercer.

Just an idea if it's possible.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 21, 2023, 12:51:44 PMIs it possible to make a user group where both people can see and reply to any post but can't see or reply to a post from another user group?

For example- Flynn can see and reply to any post she wants but can't see or reply to a Dove post.

I'll see if the software allows for it
Agree Agree x 1 View List

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on September 21, 2023, 12:51:44 PMIs it possible to make a user group where both people can see and reply to any post but can't see or reply to a post from another user group?

The friend or foe option

Lokmar

As long as I can see everything. I'm a big fan of ugly, train wrecks, and cattiness!  :popcorn:

Do I have to pay a subscription for the extras?
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on September 21, 2023, 02:38:44 PMAs long as I can see everything. I'm a big fan of ugly, train wrecks, and cattiness!  :popcorn:

Do I have to pay a subscription for the extras?
it's on the house.
That's fire That's fire x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 Informative Informative x 1 View List

Dove

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

deport_liberals

Team Dove...100%

A single act of decency does not undo all of Flynn's terrible and unfair decisions and boring poasts going back for years now.

Erica Mena

I'm team "let's not kill the forum"

This forum will die if that stupid shit is allowed to continue.
<t></t>

deport_liberals

A forum under good management can never die.  And we have teh best.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Erica Mena

<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: deport_liberals on September 22, 2023, 08:43:29 AMThe security certificate broke.

Uhh no. That stupid fucking Poofer drama ended up killing it. If that's what you wanna see happen here, keep encouraging the shit between Dovey and Flynn.
<t></t>

caskur

I know why Poofa wanted the switch so bad.

He wanted the switch because it had all his kids scores on it.

Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview