Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

R

Favorite snacks

Started by RAVEN, September 21, 2023, 06:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RAVEN

I was driving to the hardware store today and had a craving for one of my favorite snacks-CHEETOS! so I stopped at 7-11 to get my fix. lulz  I normally buy the regular flavor, but tried these and they were pretty good.

What's your go-to snack?

Agree Agree x 1 View List

Frood

Hard and soft pretzels, beef jerky, biltong, white corn chips, tinned mussels and oysters (non Asian sourced), general deli items like cheeses, meats, pickled or brined things)..
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Reggie Essent

I like to munch on honey roasted cashews and Ruffles™ potato chips. They're more than 6 fucking dollars a bag now, but they are the very best potato chips on the planet.

I think they lace them with cocaine to get everyone addicted to them.

Garraty_47

Currently:
Santitas brand white corn chips, with or without french onion dip (usually Dean's brand).

Ordinarily I'd say Ben&Jerry's ice cream but I'm cutting back on those.

I don't "snack" every day and other than ice cream (when I'm not on the wagon) not really into sweets either. I do indulge around Halloween though and always get stuff I like (dark chocolate, Snickers, etc.) because anything the neighborhood knee-biters don't grab I end up eating.

Aylana

I really like Cheetoes but most of the Cheetoes I get in the bags are shaped like penis and I find that disturbing and think it's done intentionally.
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

My favourite snacks sre:
1. Chihuahua chorizo
2. Calico cat cold cuts and crackers
3. German Shepherd's pie
4. Pangolin pepperoni pizza pops
5. Bat Bits & Bites
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Garraty_47

Quote from: Aylana on September 22, 2023, 01:44:46 PMI really like Cheetoes but most of the Cheetoes I get in the bags are shaped like penis and I find that disturbing and think it's done intentionally.

I bet you were one of those kids who refused to eat his dinner if any of the food on his plate was touching another food on the plate.
Funny Funny x 2 View List

Erica Mena

Cherries. They're out of season now  :kleenex:
<t></t>

Bonesaw

Herman

Any type of jerky I make myself. It don't matter if it is beef, elk, moose, or venison. It is my favourite salty snack.

Oliver the Second

Just a regular old bowl of popcorn always does it for me

DKG

If we go out to a sports bar, I like nachos. At home, I will throw some onion rings in the air fryer. I like any type of salted nuts too.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Raven on September 21, 2023, 06:15:16 PMI was driving to the hardware store today and had a craving for one of my favorite snacks-CHEETOS! so I stopped at 7-11 to get my fix. lulz  I normally buy the regular flavor, but tried these and they were pretty good.

What's your go-to snack?

Kind of related, there's a similar snack on the other side of the pond in Australia called "Twisties", usually only available in cheese flavour, though I have seen them in chicken flavour as well.

This humble little snack is a sttaple for a lot of Aussies, found in supermarkets, convenience stores and movie theatres, the latter both as a snack as well as a masturbatory aid.

Well... at least as far as popular legend has it. Twistie packets do have a habit of getting quite slimy on the inside, so I can kinda see how it might work. Even if it boggles the mind that you'd want to do it during a John Wayne feature of all things.

I'd rather enjoy a few handfuls of blueberries myself. Much healthier for you... and tastier too.

Pretty sure you could also use them as a wanking aid if you set your mind to it.
Funny Funny x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

formosan

A Flipina friend got my family liking pork rinds as an occasional snack.
too old to be a fashionista

Oerdin

Not really a snack but all the talk about Vegas in the shoutbox has got me hungry and watching buffet videos.  I really want to go to brunch at the M but reservations are sold out a quarter year in advance.

https://youtu.be/82hNlXeNxuw?si=IP8jTgDvOhT_RbB1

I noticed they dropped the king crab legs due to price (Alaska closed king crab fishing this year due to low population levels) but they did add snow crab leg clusters and stone crab claws.