The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

• So DSM, tell me more about this "once saved permanently saved" stuff 5 0 5 1

So DSM, tell me more about this "once saved permanently saved" stuff

Started by Biggie Smiles, September 23, 2023, 06:29:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonesaw

Or when a highly trained and noble hearted EMT saves someone's very life and some god or other gets the credit.  I'd be disheartened by it.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

deadskinmask

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 23, 2023, 07:34:59 PMFirst of all, no one is good except the father. Mark 10:18

So you're not "good". Neither are any of us. However, the blood of Jesus washes your sins away and makes you worthy of forgiveness in God's eyes provided you

a) believe in him.
b) are truly sorry for those sins
c) the sin does not fall into the category of blasphemy against the holy spirit

So as we can see, effort, on going effort, is a perquisite to remaining "saved" or, as Jesus himself put it
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. math24:13-14

thats why the "good" was in quotation marks.... i know what i try to be.... and i know its a human term....

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 23, 2023, 07:46:19 PMOr when a highly trained and noble hearted EMT saves someone's very life and some god or other gets the credit.  I'd be disheartened by it.

I once had someone of ""faith"" sleeping on my couch when he fell on hard times. I always got a kick when he would repeat over and over God is good, and God provides

Now I'm not saying here that God isn't good and that he doesn't provide, but in this instance it is ME who's paying the mortgage around here Jack and it would be nice to get a little acknowledgement of that fact from time to time

deadskinmask

life happens to everybody.... to assign blame or give credit for everything that happens is ridiculous.... you can ask God to help or you can just manage the burden you have.... i thank God for the ability to deal with everything i have to deal with....

Frood

Quote from: Bonesaw on September 23, 2023, 07:03:06 PMCatholics are the worst.

I was raised and educated in Catholic schools. Religions aren't much different from one another.
Blahhhhhh...

Lokmar

People made the choice to live in the world we live in today. Thats why the world is shit
People can accept or reject God. People can say they accepted Jesus but many He will tell "I knew you not"
None of this is rocket science if You've read the Bible.

Personally, I'm FAR FAR FAR more concern with morons air claiming that God made them gay than I am about religion taking over the world. If religion is what scares you in todays world, you got dropped on your head.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Shen Li

Agree Agree x 1 Funny Funny x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Shen Li

Quote from: Reggie Essent on September 23, 2023, 09:20:21 PMDid you have your mojitos, Shen?
Does Moodock like giving head to East Indian cabbies. Fuck yeah, I had mojitos.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

Winner Winner x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Herman

I went to a Ukrainian Orthodox church when I was a kid. We weren't really religious. It was a networking thing for Ukrainian speakers.

deadskinmask

Quote from: Lokmar on September 23, 2023, 08:45:13 PMPersonally, I'm FAR FAR FAR more concern with morons air claiming that God made them gay than I am about religion taking over the world. If religion is what scares you in todays world, you got dropped on your head.

brilliant....  :crampe:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Any religion that contains instructions from its principle deity to go around chopping the tips of kids wieners needs to be treated with a healthy amount of scepticism.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

deadskinmask

i'm circumsized.... i'm not jewish though.... its just more hygienic.... and my dick doesn't look like a snake caught in a turtleneck sweater....
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 24, 2023, 10:02:06 AMAny religion that contains instructions from its principle deity to go around chopping the tips of kids wieners needs to be treated with a healthy amount of scepticism.

First time I jacked off, I was probably 12 or 13. I shot off so fukin hard and far, I was scared I'd need a fukin black light to clean up the jizz I shot off all over the place. Thought I'd take be a week to get it all. I'm sure it would have been sooooo much better if I still had my foreskin!!!!

Oh yea, and I needed a few minutes to unfold myself afterwards. It was like my body was trying to turn me into a folded up fukin lawn chair. No doubt if I still had a foreskin, my parents would have found me dead in that position!

:rolleyes: