Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

-

Morons

Started by ---, September 30, 2023, 04:49:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

---

Either BF, the Flynns and Alticus do not care about the consequences of their PI peddling or they do not think about it.

You all have no idea what you are talking about and it's going to cost you in the future.

Ilove4chan

Quote from: --- on September 30, 2023, 04:49:56 PMEither BF, the Flynns and Alticus do not care about the consequences of their PI peddling or they do not think about it.

You all have no idea what you are talking about and it's going to cost you in the future.

Fuck off, Fat ass!

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Erica Mena

Quote from: --- on September 30, 2023, 04:49:56 PMEither BF, the Flynns and Alticus do not care about the consequences of their PI peddling or they do not think about it.

Oh no. Anything but that  :crazy:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Herman on September 30, 2023, 07:26:02 PMWho is the wanker who wrote the OP?

Probably someone who got an idea from what I said in the SB. Now they're gonna start calling peeps pretending to be Cartel   :crampe: :crampe:
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 30, 2023, 07:45:34 PMProbably someone who got an idea from what I said in the SB. Now they're gonna start calling peeps pretending to be Cartel   :crampe: :crampe:
They do not scare anybody.

DKG

:crampe:

Oerdin

caskur

Quote from: Erica Mena on September 30, 2023, 07:44:34 PMOh no. Anything but that  :crazy:

Are Bridgets bus wheels turning round and round again?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on October 02, 2023, 07:42:21 PMShe is fukt.

If she doesn't stop drinking her life will end in her 50s. FLEA and I know plenty of women from MSN who died early and the common denominator was they drank.

Some people can't do certain things in moderation. Drinkers can't drink in moderation.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview