Last post: Today at 11:58:59 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Grizzly Bear mauls couple to death

Started by JOE, October 05, 2023, 10:41:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

Sad Sad x 1 View List

caskur

Why would people walk in areas with killer animals?

:crazy:
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 06, 2023, 03:21:00 PMWhy would people walk in areas with killer animals?

You live in Australia, you tell me. :crampe:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Dove on October 06, 2023, 05:51:22 PMYou'll love this

https://youtu.be/d-WWdE1_RW0?si=5l-uvNRnrVeALhfQ

What a complete moron.

Actually yesterday I saw a man on youtube trying to get a bison off the road while all the traffic was stopped and the bison charged at him and knocked him down.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Dove

Funny Funny x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Quote from: caskur on October 06, 2023, 07:08:36 PMWhat a complete moron.

Actually yesterday I saw a man on youtube trying to get a bison off the road while all the traffic was stopped and the bison charged at him and knocked him down.

It kills me how it took the bear like 30 seconds to realize what happened lol

Dove

Adolf Oliver Bush

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 3 View List

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

Dove

Odinson

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 06, 2023, 03:21:00 PMWhy would people walk in areas with killer animals?

Simple, dumb fux watch TV and think wild animals are cute and cuddly. Me, I'm a fukin mass murderer of wild animals.