Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Summary

-Hamas gunmen enter Israel in unprecedented attack
-At least 100 Israelis reported dead, 740 wounded
-Hamas says it has taken a big number of Israeli captives
=Israel says Hamas declares war, commits 'grave mistake'
-Barrage of rockets launched into Israel from Gaza

Palestinian Islamist group Hamas launched the biggest attack on Israel in years on Saturday, killing dozens of people and taking hostages in a surprise assault that combined gunmen crossing into Israel with a barrage of rockets fired from the Gaza Strip.

Israel said the Iran-backed group had declared war as its army confirmed fighting with militants in several Israeli towns and military bases near Gaza, and Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed to retaliate.

Israel's N12 News reported that at least 100 Israelis were killed. A Reuters photographer saw multiple bodies lying in streets of the southern town of Sderot.

The Israeli military said it had responded with air strikes into Gaza, where witnesses reported hearing heavy explosions and multiple dead and wounded being carried into hospitals. The Israeli military said navy forces killed dozens of Palestinian militants trying to infiltrate Israel by sea.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

I swear if the people over there weren't allowed to kill each other they wouldn't know what to do with their lives.  :facepalm:

Herman

The Gaza Strip is an overpopulated write off ran by a corrupt regime. They aint held an election in twenty years.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Oliver the Second

Rockets fired from Lebanon at Israel in possible sign Hezbollah is joining the war

A number of rockets were fired at Israeli territory from Lebanon this morning (Sunday), in a possible sign that the Hezbollah terrorist organization is joining the war started yesterday by Hamas in Gaza.

Residents of the north reported hearing explosions from the rockets in the Mount Dov area. The IDF responded to the attack with artillery strikes.

"The IDF has been taking preparational measures for this type of possibility and will continue to operate in all regions and at any time necessary to ensure the safety of the Israeli civilians," the military said.

The Hamas and Hezbollah terrorist organizations are both financed and armed by Iran, which seeks the complete annihilation of the State of Israel and is supporting the Hamas assault. This shared connection to Iran has led to speculation that Hezbollah could join the fighting to create a second front against Israel.

Hezbollah possesses a greater number of rockets than Hamas as well as more advanced rockets capable of hitting anywhere in the State of Israel with accuracy.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/news/378076

Herman

Biggie Smiles

You almost get the feeling Hamas knows we have a fern running the country right now and are taking advantage of that fact

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 08, 2023, 01:50:53 AMYou almost get the feeling Hamas knows we have a fern running the country right now and are taking advantage of that fact
They sure as hell aint scared of the potted plant.

reaps the honest

Frood

Is it much different to what the IDF have done to Palestinian civilians over numerous decades?

I'm not making excuses for Palestinian or Israeli moves, either way... but it's always been barbaric... and the root cause is Western nations kicking out/ gerrymandering a poorer ethnic group out of their homeland in favour of appeasing a group of people who consider themselves the chosen race/religion after leaving the region in the 6th or 7th Century BCE.

Disagree Disagree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Erica Mena

I've never in my life seen the images I saw yesterday.

I took a break at work and called my husband to pray and cried. It was that horrific. May God cover the people of Israel and us with protection.
Love Love x 1 View List
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 08, 2023, 10:26:51 AMA good video to watch from a neutral perspective there Freud.
He is neutral. Nothing new about the current spat though.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood on October 08, 2023, 09:21:28 AMIs it much different to what the IDF have done to Palestinian civilians over numerous decades?

I'm not making excuses for Palestinian or Israeli moves, either way... but it's always been barbaric... and the root cause is Western nations kicking out/ gerrymandering a poorer ethnic group out of their homeland in favour of appeasing a group of people who consider themselves the chosen race/religion after leaving the region in the 6th or 7th Century BCE.

Yep. Both sides are to blame for this barbarism. Not justifying the HAMAS terrorists here but you don't just waltz into someone's country and take over their shit like it was never theirs to begin with without there being some kind of retribution

Jews tend to treat gentiles like they're subhumans. It's an ingrained idea in them that springs from their teachings and to some extent what is actually found in passages in the bible. I seen it first hand back in the day in Williamsburg Brooklyn. I worked in that area for about 2 years and believe me when I tell you those black coat wearing mofos treated anyone who wasn't them like absolute garbage. So I'm not surprised at the burning hatred Palestinians have for these people.

And to those who say "leave the women and children out of it" what you must understand is that Palestinians cannot fight a battle with the Israeli military and hope to score any kind of victory on any level. So they strike at the heart of their enemy any way they can. Not in any way ideal but understandable if you take emotion out of the equation.

So for all of it's posturing on being the defenders of freedom you have to wonder where is the USofA's moral compass on this one? you'd think if they were sincere in all of their words they'd be rooting for the underdog here like the root for Ukraine. But no, they support the aggressor and their sustained aggression which has been persistent for DECADES. Probably because the Palestinian peasants don't offer the same rich opportunity for money laundering kickbacks you'll find within the tyrannical puppet government which is running Ukraine.

I even fault Trump on this one. He did no better on that front than any of his predecessors or successors

Erica Mena

Twitter is lit right now. I'm gaining followers every hour.

I hate that this is happening but I believe it just secured Trump's election.
<t></t>