The best topic

Replies: 7052
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Delete posts

Started by caskur, October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 11:13:27 AMWell a cannula is a blood contraption they put on your arm to attach saline solutions or antibiotic solutions into your blood stream.... my last dose of intravenous antibiotic last Thursday , hurt me so that means the needle nicked my vein... it's swollen  and there is a blood clot in the vein too.

Cellulitis is a bacterial infection in the skin close to the surface and spreads.... like your cat chasing you and scratching your leg could cause your lower leg to become inflamed. Untreated you could die of sepsis.

It is really scary being a diabetic constantly trying to dodge infections.

I know we have traded insults over the years, but it was all for shitz and gigglez. I have nothing against you. It is not just you, I am twaty to all white people.

I hope you will get better soon Cas.
Love Love x 1 View List

Rancidmilko

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 10:47:36 AMI have been here longer than you... I am not going to rage quit...

I am not interested in modding...

I just want to be able to delete my own double posts.

Anyway..  I don't care.. I've have been in and out of hospital this week and now I have a cannula injury... and cellulitis...

And Thursday it going to be  35 Celsius  Thursday...

Getting sick sucks, that goes double during hot weather

Hope you get better
There\'s always a bigger fish.

caskur

Quote from: Rancidmilko on October 25, 2023, 04:26:34 AMGetting sick sucks, that goes double during hot weather

Hope you get better

I have two injuries I should be ok.

Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 10:47:36 AMI have been here longer than you... I am not going to rage quit...
Debatable, I've been posting as a guest here for years before the infamous "so you came here because it was a Rowan-free forum" offered up by Bricktop. Not that it matters, but I also registered at The Retard Farm ahead of you too... Wehrner von Braun I believe was the handle.

But this is not a pissing contest regarding tenure. I said I had seen people ragequit before. And I'm not talking swearing off a website forevah, then slinking on back in when a ban has expired, so that covers you as far as TRF goes. "You are but one person", there are roughly eight billion people on the planet, a subset of whom are internet users, a subset of that subset who have ragequit various, a subset of that subset who happened to be at forums where they enjoyed the ability to delete posts and exercised it as a "fuck you" to the community when someone else got got their pantaloon in a twist.

You don't need to be a part of that group for it to exist, and it is those people that messageboard owners usually have in mind when they leave the ability off by default when it comes to the user option of retroactively editing or disposal of their posts.

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 10:47:36 AMI am not interested in modding...
Strictly speaking neither was I. I wasn't even interested in an account here, it doesn't offer me anything I'd wan't that wasn't already being met by anonymous posting. For various reasons I find myself with both. Big woop. As far as a panel goes, I am afforded the ability to parse the infrequent guest contributions and exercise my best judgement on DKG's behalf as to what is legal and fair and for my part, an opportunity to give back to the community, no matter how small.

You might reconsider, I wouldn't castigate you either way your decision fell.

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 10:47:36 AMI just want to be able to delete my own double posts.
I understand that, I'm just pointing out why it's unlikely you'll get that option sans mod panel. Not having a dig at you, but if you were afforded that ability, then everyone should be afforded it. And some cannot be trusted with it for reasons I've enumerated, arguably more.

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 10:47:36 AMAnyway..  I don't care.. I've have been in and out of hospital this week and now I have a cannula injury... and cellulitis...
I'm sorry to hear that and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

You have it wrong about 3rd Rail...

I never quit it... I was banned and TWAT told lies to Bra1n.

BRA1N thought I would apologise for doing nothing wrong...  Bra1n was wrong.

I have many groups to post at and Im loyal to none because I now have my own fb groups too.

The sad part about a dum sum post he is ALWAYS looking for something he can't catch me on..

1. I never lie... EVER

2. YOU will never catch me lying.

3. You can't outplay me.

4. Don't drop scrollbombs at me... I can't read them with only .5 gig left before I get my allotted gigs backs.

:facepalm:

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

Frood

You should get a 40-50 dollar Amaysim prepaid 28 day rolling subscription.

Huge data, call anyone anywhere. Data rolls over indefinitely.

I have unused 2.3-2.5 terrabytes ready if I ever get cut off.

Amaysim is Optus network. Works in 95-97% of Telstra territory, and is so much better a phone experience. They send you free data all the time... for like birthdays or just to say thanks for sticking with them. They also give cheaper plans (5-10 bucks pm) to long time customers. There has been no nation I couldn't call in my dealings over the last 10 or so years... all free...effortless. and the data... I believe I get 150 gigs per month atm..all rolls over.

It's a fraction of Telstras price and allowances.

Port your number over asap.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 28, 2023, 01:05:23 AMYou have it wrong about 3rd Rail...

I never quit it... I was banned and TWAT told lies to Bra1n.

BRA1N thought I would apologise for doing nothing wrong...  Bra1n was wrong.
So effectively you quit it. You were presented with a way to get your ban overturned and you came here rather than persevering.

That is a definitive quit. Don't take my word for it, consult a dictionary. Preferably one pre-2019 before left leaning scholars started redefining the language.

Quote from: caskur on October 28, 2023, 01:05:23 AMI have many groups to post at and Im loyal to none because I now have my own fb groups too.
Good for you.

Quote from: caskur on October 28, 2023, 01:05:23 AMThe sad part about a dum sum post he is ALWAYS looking for something he can't catch me on..

1. I never lie... EVER
You've sworn publicly you were leaving sites forever on innumerable occasions, only to resume posting from them again, sometimes within a score of minutes. That alone qualifies as a lie on your part, therefore the quoted text is also a lie.

And while we're on the topic of your lies, I rarely if ever bother to look to catch you out on one. Consider this: I entered into a discussion with you in good faith in this topic, only to find you up to your usual argy bargy of pursuing insult where I have not intended any and you've taken to your usual moans of "he's always looking to catch me out".

I scarcely need look for what you insist on throing in my lap. Change the record Cathy, this is the General Discussion subforum.

Quote from: caskur on October 28, 2023, 01:05:23 AM4. Don't drop scrollbombs at me... I can't read them with only .5 gig left before I get my allotted gigs backs.
I don't. A measly 3 kilobytes of text barely makes a dent in your byte-lite plan, and if you are looking to conserve your precious data, two suggestions spring to mind, to whit:

1) observe a moratorium on your YouTurd browsing, as a single music video can cost you upwards of 10 megabytes and the podcasts of Lady Galoot (I forget her name) from Buckinghuge Palace can run to hundreds of megabytes

2) don't dribble so many strawman arguments and ad hominems in my direction, no matter how much you want to. You know how it ends, you've had over a decade of attempting them where I'm concerned and it's inevitable I'm going to out-argue you by virtue of my facing much more wily and educated opponents than you.

I really don't care to speak to you like this, I know how it gets your old ticker thumping when plain common sense is expressed to you, but I will when necessary. Peace.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Shen Li on October 24, 2023, 07:36:37 PMI know we have traded insults over the years, but it was all for shitz and gigglez. I have nothing against you. It is not just you, I am twaty to all white people.

I hope you will get better soon Cas.

thank you Shen...it is ok to be twaty to white people... I am too... ;)
- Andy Warhol

caskur

lol Bra1n wanted me to apologized for doing nothing wrong... for following the rules poofer, pickles, ant and I laid down which was, "anything goes".... yes, our match stips were, "anything goes." I still laugh to this day we out played the brothers. There will never be a match as good...the only thing missing was disapproving Blackmuse.

I had the best match and fun ever....

I also made a secret fb group where everything at 3rd Rail got back to me and everything I wrote got back to Bra1n... he could not believe I stayed away for a year. I made 3rd Rail tick...

Even deceased Brent was a member of my secret batcave.

I Worked out a way to get back to the group by apologizing for HAVING A MISUNDERSTANDING and NOT for the match... I wouldn't change a thing.... in fact, I might push the envelope much harder if I had to do it again.

I like the brothers. Prickles especially...
- Andy Warhol

caskur

There is a reason I know everyone on the net dum sum...

I mix and mingle....

I am bigger than any one group whereas you are just stuck making shit music from remixes.  :crampe:

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 29, 2023, 05:36:49 AM2) don't dribble so many strawman arguments and ad hominems in my direction, no matter how much you want to. You know how it ends, you've had over a decade of attempting them where I'm concerned and it's inevitable I'm going to out-argue you by virtue of my facing much more wily and educated opponents than you.

See folks.. this is what you call an airclaim.... ^^^^

DUM SUM, I will be kind here and forwarn you ....  I am really and truely a master of psychological warfare... within 2 posts I CAN CRUSH AN OPPONONENT liked I can crush a bug.

take care.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

He's pretty damn good tho'....

Just sayin'...

Don't get up in my grill or nuttin...
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 05:17:11 AMlol Bra1n wanted me to apologized for doing nothing wrong... for following the rules poofer, pickles, ant and I laid down which was, "anything goes"....
Including breaking pre-existing rules THE MOR0N had laid out? You and Pickles were... "ill-advised" shall we say... for thinking to exercise a match requirement that could (and was) exploited in contravention of the rules the guy who paid for the site and who held the panel authority to make it stick.

That was your error, like it or loathe it. If you allowed Pickles to troll you into such a stip that resulted in your banning... your error nontheless. Your "dindu nuffin" is denied. You did in fact "do wrong" by your agreement with the owner of the site and continued to do so multiple times while the mods removed your offending content.

He was within his rights to seek redress, redress which you could have offered but preferred instead to let his ban of you stand while you abandoned his site for this one. Which, in fairness, was your right too.

This is all of course talking at cross purposes. You are invited to return to post 7 and post 10 to see what the original contention was, something which yet again you have dragged off topic and made about yourself when indeed it was anything but to begin with.

But since we find ourselves on this little escapade once again...

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 30, 2023, 05:45:41 AMDUM SUM, I will be kind here and forwarn you ....  I am really and truely a master of psychological warfare... within 2 posts I CAN CRUSH AN OPPONONENT liked I can crush a bug.

take care.
You ever think you might like to try your hand where I'm concerned? I mean it's been like... seventeen years since you discovered the flame community and started waving your pompoms... and granted, I'm not the only one to have ever pissed you off, but still...

Or are you inferring that the bugs have their wicked way with you too?

- Biggie Smiles