The best topic

Replies: 7059
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:37:06 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Delete posts

Started by caskur, October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

didn't this site have delete post?

I want delete post back.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

The Wise and Powerful

Quote from: caskur on October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PMdidn't this site have delete post?

I want delete post back.

I agree - most of your posts are shit.

The less seen the better,
Funny Funny x 1 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

caskur

Quote from: The Wise and Powerful on October 11, 2023, 01:51:26 AMI agree - most of your posts are shit.

The less seen the better,

I think you are fibbing.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on October 11, 2023, 02:51:58 AMI think you are fibbing.

ThWAP is a lot of things but liar ain't one of them.

Just sayin'.

caskur

Quote from: Garraty_47 on October 11, 2023, 08:10:07 AMThWAP is a lot of things but liar ain't one of them.

Just sayin'.

Yes he is... don't meatshield the old fart.
- Andy Warhol

Garraty_47

Quote from: caskur on October 11, 2023, 09:48:19 AMYes he is... don't meatshield the old fart.

Not a meatshield.
An appropriate clarification.

The Wise and Powerful

Caskur is prime choice meat, only in her world:

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 08, 2023, 02:49:35 PMdidn't this site have delete post?

I want delete post back.
It's still available, the site admin and owner has it. And they make it available to selected staff who they trust not to abuse it. A sensible precaution, otherwise the site would be fucking unreadable and may as well be closed down.

HTH.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 21, 2023, 08:20:45 AMIt's still available, the site admin and owner has it. And they make it available to selected staff who they trust not to abuse it. A sensible precaution, otherwise the site would be fucking unreadable and may as well be closed down.

HTH.

I want to be able to delete my double posts...

I think I can be trusted with a delete post... we've got them on proboards Newstalkback1 and have had them for over a decade.

This board is already unreadable with the strike through problem.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur on October 22, 2023, 06:10:01 AMI want to be able to delete my double posts...

I think I can be trusted with a delete post... we've got them on proboards Newstalkback1 and have had them for over a decade.

This board is already unreadable with the strike through problem.
I can remove my posts when I click on the Quick Edit.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 22, 2023, 06:10:01 AMI want to be able to delete my double posts...

I think I can be trusted with a delete post...
I'm sure you can. DKG seems to think so too, or he wouldn't have put your name forward as moderator for the Art forum.

You're one person. I've been present at forums where ragequits have been followed by some disgruntled asshole wiping their content wholesale from the server, rendering many threads totally disjointed. I mean forget strikethrough lettering, we're taling page after page of one-sided conversations. That is (I imagine) something any forum owner/user would prefer to do without. I'd take a few double posts over completely absent ones any day.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

I have been here longer than you... I am not going to rage quit...

I am not interested in modding...

I just want to be able to delete my own double posts.

Anyway..  I don't care.. I've have been in and out of hospital this week and now I have a cannula injury... and cellulitis...

And Thursday it going to be  35 Celsius  Thursday...
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur on October 24, 2023, 10:47:36 AMI have been here longer than you... I am not going to rage quit...

I am not interested in modding...

I just want to be able to delete my own double posts.

Anyway..  I don't care.. I've have been in and out of hospital this week and now I have a cannula injury... and cellulitis...

And Thursday it going to be  35 Celsius  Thursday...
I am not certain what that is, but I hope you make a full recovery soon.

caskur

Quote from: DKG on October 24, 2023, 10:51:06 AMI am not certain what that is, but I hope you make a full recovery soon.

Well a cannula is a blood contraption they put on your arm to attach saline solutions or antibiotic solutions into your blood stream.... my last dose of intravenous antibiotic last Thursday , hurt me so that means the needle nicked my vein... it's swollen  and there is a blood clot in the vein too.

Cellulitis is a bacterial infection in the skin close to the surface and spreads.... like your cat chasing you and scratching your leg could cause your lower leg to become inflamed. Untreated you could die of sepsis.

It is really scary being a diabetic constantly trying to dodge infections.

Informative Informative x 1 View List
- Andy Warhol

Erica Mena

Omg Cathy! I am praying for a speedy recovery
Agree Agree x 1 View List
<t></t>