The best topic

Replies: 7318
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:39:47 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

True evil as they taunt a child.  If Palestinians had any sympathy from me it has now dissolved.

And this is so horrendous I am choking from a panic attack... where are the nuclear bomb codes... I want to use them.

I feel powerless and outraged.

I hope Israel hits back 100 times harder.

And if the world helps Palestine rebuild the world is no better. Blow these animals into the deep Sahara and keep them there forever.

You wonder why there are are feminists well, this minor being gang raped is why there are feminists.

This is what I would do immediately. I would confiscate all Palestinians wealth and deport them.

Agree Agree x 1 Love Love x 1 View List
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AMI hope Israel hits back 100 times harder.
Oh, they will. That's the entire point of the exercise, to blow up a pile of shit and get the western world chimping out at one another.

And create a fuckton more "refugees" which will (of course) need to be re-homed in our neighbourhoods.

Quote from: caskur on October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AMAnd if the world helps Palestine rebuild the world is no better.
I seem to recall a cache of some 7 billion dollars worth of military gear being abandoned in Afghanistan last year. Recently the Taliban were inviting the leaders of muslim nations to give them safe passage so that they might make a present of it to Israel. Expect a few more hundred billion in funds to be reallocated to deal with the overseas menace while our economies get flushed down the Dalton.

Quote from: caskur on October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AMThis is what I would do immediately. I would confiscate all Palestinians wealth and deport them.
Their lizard supporters would burn your house to the ground if you tried. War is a profitable business, our masters want us angry and fighting among each other. They masturbate to that sort of shit.
Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

81-82 billion USD of gear was left behind in Afghanistan.... and numerous American citizens.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

formosan

Quote from: caskur on October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AMTrue evil as they taunt a child.  If Palestinians had any sympathy from me it has now dissolved.

And this is so horrendous I am choking from a panic attack... where are the nuclear bomb codes... I want to use them.

I feel powerless and outraged.

I hope Israel hits back 100 times harder.

And if the world helps Palestine rebuild the world is no better. Blow these animals into the deep Sahara and keep them there forever.

You wonder why there are are feminists well, this minor being gang raped is why there are feminists.

This is what I would do immediately. I would confiscate all Palestinians wealth and deport them.

Oh my goodness.
too old to be a fashionista

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on October 09, 2023, 06:00:59 AM81-82 billion USD of gear was left behind in Afghanistan.... and numerous American citizens.
I was going off the CNN numbers; at the very least the leftoids won't disagree with that total and will have to default to "context" arguments excusing the attacks.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 09, 2023, 06:10:15 AMI was going off the CNN numbers; at the very least the leftoids won't disagree with that total and will have to default to "context" arguments excusing the attacks.

The office of government accountability or similarly named had arrived at the 81-82 billion figure.

CNN can't fact check that number away on this one.
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Frood on October 09, 2023, 06:12:29 AMThe office of government accountability or similarly named had arrived at the 81-82 billion figure.

CNN can't fact check that number away on this one.
They don't need to. They have their brainwashed masses to do that for them. As does MSNPC, Faux and pretty much every legacy media brand you care to name.

I'm sure you can find a parallel for the blind obeisance paid to media outlets in your own neck of the woods... say with a certain amendment being planned to the Aussie constitution. Plenty of people think it's a swell idea to give Godmode powers to the indiginous peoples out your way, and will happily sing the praises of the media voices pushing the amendment, is that not so?

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on October 09, 2023, 05:57:24 AMAnd create a fuckton more "refugees" which will (of course) need to be re-homed in our neighbourhoods.

Not necessarily... they can go to other Muslim nations and we should demand it.

There is Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan, Syria, Egypt, Libya and any other unnamed Muslim shithole over there in certifiable serial killer land.

And as for the protestors going on now in our country... they should be thrown into detention straight away.

This is not the early 2000s ... no one is going to put up with anymore invasions from fat sloth Palestinian criminals.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

There are, 4.923 million (2021) Palestinians.     

Blow them off the face of the earth.... take the Russians too.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: caskur on October 09, 2023, 07:00:08 AMNot necessarily... they can go to other Muslim nations and we should demand it.

There is Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Indonesia, Pakistan, Syria, Egypt, Libya and any other unnamed Muslim shithole over there in certifiable serial killer land.

And as for the protestors going on now in our country... they should be thrown into detention straight away.

This is not the early 2000s ... no one is going to put up with anymore invasions from fat sloth Palestinian criminals.
Oh, assuredly. You'll get no argument from me on the basic logic of rehoming the buggers in something less culturally disparate, but you show me where governments have bothered with that, especially in recent times?

Nah, what we get is a bunch of total clowns mooning over how tough they've got it and presuming that these reffoes would be better off "here", never once addressing the undeniable fact that our way of life is culturally speaking as odious to them as their way of life is to ours. Not that the bleeding hearts would ever deign to put their own circumstance at the refugees disposal. No, that's our job apparently, and boy do they ever lay on the guilt trip when any one of us arcs up about it.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Well we have to learn the correct way to persuade people back our way.

Here we are free to express ourselves but social media is more restrictive and if we use lingo they don't like then we are cancelled.

I really wished phuckheads didn't ban me on twitter.

- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur on October 09, 2023, 11:56:48 AMWell we have to learn the correct way to persuade people back our way.

Here we are free to express ourselves but social media is more restrictive and if we use lingo they don't like then we are cancelled.

I really wished phuckheads didn't ban me on twitter.

We used to be able to voice our opinions as well as protest in Canada. That was before True Dope

Odinson

Israel really dropped the ball with this one.

Based on footage, there are a lot of Hamas fighters on Toyotas in Israeli towns.

Killing civvies.

Israelis have become too relaxed.