The best topic

Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Odinson

Hamas blew up its own hospital.

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 Dumb Dumb x 1 View List

Odinson

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 17, 2023, 05:02:44 PMIt is not a good thing dude.

Some thing really fucked up is in the works here.

Turkish navy arrives...

The commander of the USS Gerald R. Ford =

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Odinson on October 18, 2023, 12:22:51 PMHamas blew up its own hospital.

Was Israel able to prove it?

Not that I ever doubted their claims since these are the type of vermin rodents who fly airplanes into building regardless of who's in there but I felt it would be good if Israel could prove this conclusively to the reasonable minds of the world.

Liberals are a lost cause. they'll never believe it even if you had the entire thing from the loading of the missile to the landing on video
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Odinson

Hamas setup roadblocks on the Israeli roads to stop and kill Israeli drivers.

People didnt know what the hell is going on so they drove straight into an ambush.

Plus some of the Hamas fighters were dressed as IDF soldiers.

Informative Informative x 1 View List

Herman

Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas

Lokmar

I wholeheartedly approve of genocide against all muhzies.

caskur

Quote from: Odinson on October 18, 2023, 12:22:51 PMHamas blew up its own hospital.

Awww, it couldn't have happened to much nicer people.

They aren't very smart people but we let them in Australia so the can have drug wars and street wars.

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Fun fact

Of all the hospitals Israel could have targeted they just so happened to target the Christian one.

uh huh
Informative Informative x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur on October 19, 2023, 09:04:49 AMAwww, it couldn't have happened to much nicer people.

They aren't very smart people but we let them in Australia so the can have drug wars and street wars.

Fucktard western leaders think uncivilized shitheads can be civilized because college told them so. Fucking morons.
Agree Agree x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 19, 2023, 09:59:37 AMFun fact

Of all the hospitals Israel could have targeted they just so happened to target the Christian one.

uh huh

DAMN! I didnt know that! Its a well known FACT! that muhzies butcher Christians all the time anyway so its a win/win for them.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2023, 10:00:59 AMFucktard western leaders think uncivilized shitheads can be civilized because college told them so. Fucking morons.

Libturds go to college to BECOME stupid

this is why I have ZERO respect for academia

Biggie Smiles

Shen Li

Quote from: Lokmar on October 19, 2023, 10:02:05 AMDAMN! I didnt know that! Its a well known FACT! that muhzies butcher Christians all the time anyway so its a win/win for them.
Some countries in the ME used to have large Xtian populations. Persecution and worse forced many to emigrate.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 19, 2023, 10:36:03 AM

This guy had an excellent idea of gassing the tunnels where those cockroache hamas assholes are hiding like the insects they are.
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 19, 2023, 12:46:26 PMThis guy had an excellent idea of gassing the tunnels where those cockroache hamas assholes are hiding like the insects they are.
Terrific idea. :good:  :yeahhh:  :thumbup2: