The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Palestinian Scum

Started by caskur, October 09, 2023, 04:26:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Oerdin on November 08, 2023, 02:17:42 PMRead more because they only offered conditional surrender, my friend who is not very good at history.  The Potsdam agreement was that all the allies would accept nothing less than unconditional surrender.

So, no, the Japanese didn't offer unconditional surrender until after the second atom bomb was dropped.
And? Your strawman argument is a distraction from the basic premise. Perhaps you are nervous about being cast in a similar light as the (insert your preferred uncomplimentary epither here) Israelis that even now exercise their claim to hegemony in response to their very own Pearl Harbor.

Pearl Harbor. The similarities are, I agree, kinda hard to miss. An attack that was allowed to succeed, purely for the purposes of engaging with an opponent on a supposedly justifiable war footing. A heaven sent excuse to go in and bomb the crap out of "the bad guys who did done us wrong" while the Caskurs of this world exclaim their casualties are "well deserved".

The Japanese were already talking about surrendering prior to Hiroshima. It was more or less the surrender they ponied up prior to Nagasaki. So in the balance, I find myself wondering just what megatonnage you consider justified in getting your ceasefire in the middle east.

Or if you'll engage in the sober reflection required to admit this is essentially not your fight any more than it is mine and leave them to sort their shit out themselves as best they can. Palestinians and Israelis alike.

"Before trying to save the world try cleaning your room first."
 - Jordan Peterson
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Cenk `send in the special forces` gets his arse handed to him (again).

Also whilst we are at it a small point to make. These retarded leftists that shout genocide,occupied land,apartied etc continuously at Israel NEVER seem to want to mention Lebanon. This is the Lebanon that took in hundreds of thousands of palestinian,cough,Jordanian refuges that Jordan refused to repatriate and thanked them by.

Committing an actual genocide against the Christian majority.

Occupying the Christian land.

And openly operates an apartheid state against the remaining Christians that live there.

I was just wondering why these leftist are not out in the streets demanding hezbollah stops all this shit and gives the lands back to the Christians.

Hey Vit,why do you ignore the plight of the Christain arabs in  Lebanon ?
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 09, 2023, 02:01:34 PMCenk `send in the special forces` gets his arse handed to him (again).

Also whilst we are at it a small point to make. These retarded leftists that shout genocide,occupied land,apartied etc continuously at Israel NEVER seem to want to mention Lebanon. This is the Lebanon that took in hundreds of thousands of palestinian,cough,Jordanian refuges that Jordan refused to repatriate and thanked them by.

Committing an actual genocide against the Christian majority.

Occupying the Christian land.

And openly operates an apartheid state against the remaining Christians that live there.

I was just wondering why these leftist are not out in the streets demanding hezbollah stops all this shit and gives the lands back to the Christians.

Hey Vit,why do you ignore the plight of the Christain arabs in  Lebanon ?

As I've mentioned before, my cousins ex husband and his brother are Christian Lebanese and had to flee because of the PLO in the early 80's.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on November 09, 2023, 02:36:11 PMAs I've mentioned before, my cousins ex husband and his brother are Christian Lebanese and had to flee because of the PLO in the early 80's.

But you really don't expect the average homosexual ladyboy on the left to be cognizant of such facts do you?

Hell, those very same idiots are too wildly stupid to understand that the very rodents they are protesting for would happily bind their hands behind their backs with their own intestinal tracts, set them on fire and throw them off rooftops while riddling them with bullets on the way down for their sexually perverse and deviant ways.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 09, 2023, 03:16:54 PMBut you really don't expect the average homosexual ladyboy on the left to be cognizant of such facts do you?

Hell, those very same idiots are too wildly stupid to understand that the very rodents they are protesting for would happily bind their hands behind their backs with their own intestinal tracts, set them on fire and throw them off rooftops while riddling them with bullets on the way down for their sexually perverse and deviant ways.

Damn Biggie! I'd fukin pay to see that!!!! I bet they wouldnt charge more than 2 goats for the privilege of seeing that!
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar on November 09, 2023, 03:18:27 PMDamn Biggie! I'd fukin pay to see that!!!! I bet they wouldnt charge more than 2 goats for the privilege of seeing that!
To be totally honest with you it's about the only endearing quality those goat fucking animals have

I guess it's like they always say, even a broken clock is right twice a day
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 09, 2023, 03:20:26 PMTo be totally honest with you it's about the only endearing quality those goat fucking animals have

I guess it's like they always say, even a broken clock is right twice a day

Thats an excellent analogy! I've always been a bit troubled that there was something these animals did I agreed with. Now I can be at peace.  :thumbsup:

reaps the honest

Palestinian national anthem (old one but still lulz).

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 10, 2023, 10:01:50 AMPalestinian national anthem (old one but still lulz).

that shit was funny as fuck!

the way they looked at him was classic!

Biggie Smiles

Gotta love these libtards. They are all up and arms because WE are not demanding a cease fire

and what, pray tell, should we do in the event Israel says "fuck you we're going in anyway" - which, from what I am seeing they are doing (to their credit)

are we prepared to abandon our only ally in the middle east in favor of a bunch of cockroaches who fly airplanes into buildings when they become offended over something truly vile like a person in a distant land eating a ham sandwich?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-fetterman-ticks-antiisrael-protesters-waving-israeli-flag-shame

Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 11, 2023, 08:37:26 AM

I got to the part where that fucking idiot started going on about special forces again and quit. That fucking guy is a first class retard.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 10, 2023, 12:44:08 PMGotta love these libtards. They are all up and arms because WE are not demanding a cease fire

and what, pray tell, should we do in the event Israel says "fuck you we're going in anyway" - which, from what I am seeing they are doing (to their credit)

are we prepared to abandon our only ally in the middle east in favor of a bunch of cockroaches who fly airplanes into buildings when they become offended over something truly vile like a person in a distant land eating a ham sandwich?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/john-fetterman-ticks-antiisrael-protesters-waving-israeli-flag-shame
The cease fire talk from the Biden administration is just empty platitudes. It is meant to appease his radical leftist anti Israel base.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on November 11, 2023, 09:47:55 AMI got to the part where that fucking idiot started going on about special forces again and quit. That fucking guy is a first class retard.

the guy is such a moron it's unbelievable

Special forces in a densely populated urban area like Gaza is a suicide mission no matter how good the special forces are.

In 1993 the U.S did exactly what this imbecile is advocating for in an densely populated area with some of the most elite special ops units in our military. And you know what happened? our boys got slaughtered and their bodies were paraded around the streets of Mogadishu naked by the very same subhuman scum we were looking to save.

They made movies about the shit and perhaps this fucking asshole should watch them some time.

And the sommelies didn't even have an elaborate maze of tunnels or the type of weaponry these hamas douche-bags have now. 
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List