Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Tomorrow is supposed to be a day of Jihad for the west

Started by Biggie Smiles, October 12, 2023, 03:30:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

All I can say is

Please come to my county in your handgliders. I don't live far from the shore so just park the speed boat and come on in if you get a sudden burst of bravery and feel you need a target with a little more umphf than innocent women, children and elderly folks. 

Pretty please.

I was actually going to go to the range and spend the 20.00 bucks on the entrance fee, 5 dollars for the targets and blow about 100.00 on munitions but I would so much rather enjoy target practice on some of you

For free.

Reggie Essent

I hope nothing happens.  I think the Jihadis miscalculated.  Even with the usual suspects here in the West making excuses for them, I think the overall consensus is these people are fucking evil and insane.

They had their day of slaughter and rape, now they have 350,000 angry and well armed jews surrounding them.

It won't be pretty.

Erica Mena

Come to my hood. Fools around here will light them the fuck up
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: Reggie Essent on October 12, 2023, 04:57:05 PMI hope nothing happens.  I think the Jihadis miscalculated.  Even with the usual suspects here in the West making excuses for them, I think the overall consensus is these people are fucking evil and insane.

They had their day of slaughter and rape, now they have 350,000 angry and well armed jews surrounding them.

It won't be pretty.
Islamists still have legions of allies in the West.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 12, 2023, 03:30:23 PMAll I can say is

Please come to my county in your handgliders. I don't live far from the shore so just park the speed boat and come on in if you get a sudden burst of bravery and feel you need a target with a little more umphf than innocent women, children and elderly folks. 

Pretty please.

I was actually going to go to the range and spend the 20.00 bucks on the entrance fee, 5 dollars for the targets and blow about 100.00 on munitions but I would so much rather enjoy target practice on some of you

For free.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 12, 2023, 03:30:23 PMAll I can say is

Pretty please.

For free.

If the Islamomaggots show up, let me know. I will join you for some target practice.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Oliver the Second

They're some of the stupidest people on the face of the Earth but even they know not to try that shit here.

We have a second amendment.

Israel doesn't.

And I bet that's about to change real fucking fast.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oliver the Second on October 12, 2023, 10:30:34 PMThey're some of the stupidest people on the face of the Earth but even they know not to try that shit here.

We have a second amendment.

Israel doesn't.

And I bet that's about to change real fucking fast.

Thiel

gay, conservative and proud

DKG

It's Friday the thirteenth and Global Jihad day.

The Biden White House has advised Americans to remain "vigilant" and various American law enforcement agencies have made preparations just in case that support takes on a violent nature.

DKG

Quote from: Raven on October 13, 2023, 02:58:04 PMJust went to Costco and shopped shoulder to shoulder with Muslims...  Still living :D 
You are always a smartass :crampe:
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Americans are really worrying about this.I have a female friend that lives in Arizona and she is so scared she has put a note on her door saying Allha is great etc. I told her not to worry and just put a pigs head on the door handle.I'm really surprised though that people are worried about this.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 13, 2023, 03:02:43 PMAmericans are really worrying about this.I have a female friend that lives in Arizona and she is so scared she has put a note on her door saying Allha is great etc. I told her not to worry and just put a pigs head on the door handle.I'm really surprised though that people are worried about this.
That is the American lamestream media for you.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 13, 2023, 03:02:43 PMAmericans are really worrying about this.I have a female friend that lives in Arizona and she is so scared she has put a note on her door saying Allha is great etc. I told her not to worry and just put a pigs head on the door handle.I'm really surprised though that people are worried about this.

I aint worrying about this at all.

4 trained shooters live in my house right now and we have some serious weaponry here

I wish one of these fuckers would. 

Just ordered this bad boy today

in addition to the ar style semi auto 12 gauge shotgun with 10 round clips

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/diamondback-db10-.308-win-ar-semi-auto-rifle-black/FC-810035754638.html
That's fire That's fire x 1 View List

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on October 13, 2023, 03:24:20 PMI aint worrying about this at all.

4 trained shooters live in my house right now and we have some serious weaponry here

I wish one of these fuckers would. 

Just ordered this bad boy today

in addition to the ar style semi auto 12 gauge shotgun with 10 round clips

https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/diamondback-db10-.308-win-ar-semi-auto-rifle-black/FC-810035754638.html

Yeah, you Americans are lucky in that reguard.All I've got is a rounders bat to go ham on some m/fer if the need presents itself.Infact I've never actually fired a live round in my life.The closest I've got to using a fire arm was in army cadets where you got to fire a few blanks and the odd air rifle.

DKG

Quote from: reaps the honest on October 13, 2023, 03:30:47 PMYeah, you Americans are lucky in that reguard.All I've got is a rounders bat to go ham on some m/fer if the need presents itself.Infact I've never actually fired a live round in my life.The closest I've got to using a fire arm was in army cadets where you got to fire a few blanks and the odd air rifle.
I have never touched a firearm in my life.